new girl from northern NJ

Welcome back to the great game of golf and to THP. Looking forward to seeing your new bag of swag. :smile:

Welcome to :thp:

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

Welcome to THP! Will be great to meet you in AC!

:welcome:

Great to have another girl here, hope your back continues to hold up well for you.

Welcome to THP. Hope you two don't have to share a computer, my buddy Canio won't be able to defend himself, lol.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Welcome aboard.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to the forum! Glad to see that you have ALREADY joined the Albatross Club and that you will be making it to the NJ outing to meet a bunch of fellow THP'ers!!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP. Good Luck hooking up your new bag. Shopping can be therapeutic for the back.

Welcome, it's always great when another lady joins. We are definitely in the minority.

Hi rkay! Always so great to see other girl golfers representing... My husband also had back surgery -- it's no fun. Be very careful, and listen to the signals that your body is sending you. But most of all have fun getting back to it!

Welcome - looking forward to meet you in Sept @ the AC event!!

Welcome to THP!

welcome!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP. I know what you're going through with your back, I've had 3 surgeries on mine, the last one to fuse the discs. Best thing I ever did was to talk to several physical therapists until I found one that played golf. He understood the motion involved in a golf swing and was able to guide me into getting my back into shape to play again

Welcome to THP!

Back