The Official NFL 2010 Thread [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol... I found a good one of Urlacher and Favre. Trying to find a good Butkus one, I love the pic of him taking on about 4-5 packers lol. But yeah Ill bring JP. He can just teleport via Nightcrawler to the Bears game when they need him in.
Only if you bring Peppers with you! And change your avatar dang it, he is a BEAR now, stop rubbing it in!

What do you think they will want to trade for?

A sack a hamburgers, 3 bags of nickels, and a player to be named later.

Great points but if their ST continues to play well, their field position will at least be good! They stopped the Chargers when it mattered too. I liked how your defense seemed to be in Rivers face the whole game.

LIke you said still work to do but I loved watching the game last night.
Looked at the stats. Chiefs had 197 yards total offense and 219 return yards. They also gave up 389 yards to San Diego's offense. Nine first downs for the game.

Got lucky. Their three TD's were a kick return, a long running play and they scored on a short field after a turnover. No second half points. Hope they can turn the offense around because except for a couple of plays they looked like carp. And except for a few plays and some lucky breaks, the defense looked just as bad. Special teams was great, but you can't count on that.

The Chargers had the ball almost 2 to 1 compared to the Chiefs. (37 minutes to 23). That only works if you're the Colts!

I was going to say a Big Mac and a McFlurry

Lol... I found a good one of Urlacher and Favre. Trying to find a good Butkus one, I love the pic of him taking on about 4-5 packers lol. But yeah Ill bring JP. He can just teleport via Nightcrawler to the Bears game when they need him in.

hahahaha

I would believe it, they prob just want his salary GONE!!

GG and Smallville are stats/company relations and anything paperwork people. They may make more money than we do so we wont have to do paperwork lol

Great points but if their ST continues to play well, their field position will at least be good! They stopped the Chargers when it mattered too. I liked how your defense seemed to be in Rivers face the whole game.

LIke you said still work to do but I loved watching the game last night.

and they were doinggreat stopping the run! I am just saying I was impressed with the KC defense.

I'm hearing Ryan Grant is done for the year...

I'm hearing Ryan Grant is done for the year...

OUCH!!!!!!! Still thinking about picking up Rodgers there Bridges?....cause the running game just went downhill.

Yeah dude!!!! I'd be definitely happy with that.

No kidding! But then again, I am a Panthers fan

I thought the KC defense did a great job. IMO

They kept them out of the end zone. But they gave up a lot of yards. The weather helped them look better than they really were, in my mind. They are still the 27th ranked defense in the league after one week. Take out the long TD run and KC is in the lower third for rushing offense. We won't even talk about passing offense!

I was happy for that first quarter... Fox will turn it around haha.
OUCH!!!!!!! Still thinking about picking up Rodgers there Bridges?....cause the running game just went downhill.

No kidding! But then again, I am a Panthers fan

They kept them out of the end zone. But they gave up a lot of yards. The weather helped them look better than they really were, in my mind. They are still the 27th ranked defense in the league after one week. Take out the long TD run and KC is in the lower third for rushing offense. We won't even talk about passing offense!

Yeah, the passing game was HORRIBLE at best

I was happy for that first quarter... Fox will turn it around haha.

hey, me too. I doubt it buddy

Who needs a running game? The colts dont lol

hey, thats kind of true

While I'm a Bears fan first and foremost, I have a huge soft spot for Steve Smith and even before he became a Bear Julius Peppers. Smith is one of my favorite players to watch on the field. There are a few teams I would like to see do well and Panthers are one of them.
Yeah, the passing game was HORRIBLE at best

hey, me too. I doubt it buddy

hey, thats kind of true

Grant is done for the year. I'm now hoping JB was right when he said Sunday he thought his backup Brandon Jackson was just as good. The Packers are in a bit of bind, here. They only kept the two tailbacks. They signed somebody off the Atlanta practice squad. They're hurting at RB.

Kevin

Grant is done for the year. I'm now hoping JB was right when he said Sunday he thought his backup Brandon Jackson was just as good. The Packers are in a bit of bind, here. They only kept the two tailbacks. They signed somebody off the Atlanta practice squad. They're hurting at RB.

Kevin
I wouldn't be surprised if they made a play for Marshawn Lynch.

I wouldn't be surprised if they made a play for Marshawn Lynch.

There's been talk of that, but they generally stay away from malcontents.

Kevin

I believe he played college ball at ASU. Dimitri Nance.

Kevin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I believe he played college ball at ASU. Dimitri Nance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ya he did, I watched him play in the High school State championship game at the old cowboys stadium. Played for the Trinity Trojans. They won it to, it was his senior year (05 I think), they were ridiculous! He had over 3000 yards and 40+ touchdowns. It was crazy.

I would hope so!!! Kolb definitely should be held out. Concussions are no joke.

I thought the NFL put in a "cant play unless your 5 full days without the symptoms" rule, So this means since he failed today he is out for sunday right?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back