The Official Tiger Woods Thread

Agreed. The story as a whole makes a lot of sense. The snippets that got out, made it sound completely different.

It does make sense. I'd want a popsicle too, damnit. Just not sugar free.

No book for me. But I will be pre-ordering "3 Mistresses: Notorious Tales of the World's Greatest Golfer".

Agreed. The story as a whole makes a lot of sense. The snippets that got out, made it sound completely different.

I was one that said it's hard to judge a book by the pieces that get released. Reading it in it's full context made it sound different and more relevant to the point he was trying to get across.

I was one that said it's hard to judge a book by the pieces that get released. Reading it in it's full context made it sound different and more relevant to the point he was trying to get across.

Haney picked the excerpts *Im guessing and probably was to generate the buzz it did.

I wonder what would happen if an announcement came out tomorrow that Hank Haney was going to be Paul Casey's new coach.
hehe. I kid Yoccos, I kid.

I wonder what would happen if an announcement came out tomorrow that Hank Haney was going to be Paul Casey's new coach.

LOL. Awesome

No book for me. But I will be pre-ordering "3 Mistresses: Notorious Tales of the World's Greatest Golfer".

Had to hit google for that one.

Oh lawd! lol

Haney picked the excerpts *Im guessing and probably was to generate the buzz it did.

I would guess the publisher did that, but yes to create buzz.

How can Haney be bitter when he was the one who stopped working with Tiger? Didn't Haney end the relationship via text messages?

LOL I just saw this. I would die. Haney can't help perfection can he?

How can Haney be bitter when he was the one who stopped working with Tiger? Didn't Haney end the relationship via text messages?
Who says he's bitter? The Tiger fans? Who else?

Why else would he write the book the way he did ? Bitter turd he is.

Why else would he write the book the way he did ? Bitter turd he is.
I've only read the excerpts from Golf Digest. Didn't think it was so bad.

I believe that Yoccos has called Hank Haney a turd so many times in this thread that if you were to google "turd" then Hank Haney's name in the Tiger Issues Thread on THP would be the first thing that popped up on the list.

BTW, Haney IS a turd! And I don't even like el' Tigre.

Siri does my posting for me using Tapatalk.

I believe that Yoccos has called Hank Haney a turd so many times in this thread that if you were to google "turd" then Hank Haney's name in the Tiger Issues Thread on THP would be the first thing that popped up on the list.

BTW, Haney IS a turd! And I don't even like el' Tigre.

Siri does my posting for me using Tapatalk.

Lol good point Colt. Probably something I need to watch. Not that you intended it to be that but man.... Sometimes Haney gets me so riled up.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

I just ordered "Unplayable", the other book about Tiger. It's by someone else and I'm interested to see how the two compare. It's only a little less than 300 pages so I should be done by Friday, will let you guys know.

just started reading" The Big Miss" I understand Tiger being upset over the book but why would he not put provisions in a contract when he hiers an employee to prevent this. The fact Haney wrote the book is not a big surprise. this is the only way for him to make $$ besides those rediculas Projects he does.

hahahahaha. Rep added for sure.

LOL I just saw this. I would die. Haney can't help perfection can he?

I suppose he can't. I tried to give you rep too, but the forum, in all its 1's and 0's wisdom, says I can't.

I think that Haney is a bit of a self promoter who wants to make some cash, kinda like Tiger, Arnie, Jack, all of us! I don't think he's bitter, I think it's genius to release the book now and he was probably rooting like crazy for Tiger to win to pique more interest!

Tmex just finished the book. I'm usually not a fast reader, but got this done in just a few short days. I would say that IMO there is more golf than gossip. But there are some things in there that can be considered gossip. Overall, I thought it was a good read.

Tmex just finished the book. I'm usually not a fast reader, but got this done in just a few short days. I would say that IMO there is more golf than gossip. But there are some things in there that can be considered gossip. Overall, I thought it was a good read.

Awesome!!!!! Im sure opinions will vary on this one. I'm just not gonna let the though of Hank soiling Paul Casey ruin my day. JB gave me nightmares.

Awesome!!!!! Im sure opinions will vary on this one. I'm just not gonna let the though of Hank soiling Paul Casey ruin my day. JB gave me nightmares.

Haney teaches Casey and makes him dump those Modus shafts....pure nightmare for Tmex

Haney teaches Casey and makes him dump those Modus shafts....pure nightmare for Tmex

You'd play modus if you get could the shaft to load. I know it! Haney can't teach a rock to sit still.

You'd play modus if you get could the shaft to load. I know it!

I hope to find a place where I can hit it. One swing and I know it will be mine

I hope to find a place where I can hit it. One swing and I know it will be mine

LOL. I hope so dude because I need some more to hit those. Im actually a little timid that I wont be able to load those shafts. Anyway, didnt mean to get off topic yet again.

I think people fear the red again though. At least imo. That will slowly creep into their minds at Augusta.

Back