Official Masters Thread [spoilers]

I agree. Phil has already made a fan out of Heather. She rarely ever watches golf, it doesn't hold much interest for her. But she watched some with me yesterday and today. She decided that she really likes Phil after watching a couple holes yesterday just because of his demeanor on the course. She liked that he is smiling and looks like he's genuinely enjoying himself out there.

I'd say it was right up there, we had pretty much everything and at the end when everyone started to bunch up someone took hold of the tournament and went and won it like a true champion. That's always so much better than watching some poor sod dissolve in front of your eyes.

VIVA LA CALLAWAY !!!!!
ivanka-trump-ivanka-trump-hosts-callaway-golf-girls-club-at-glasshouses-in-new-york-Kx9NzC.jpg

Who cares, that is not what this thread is about. Let's move on.

well obviously he does, which is why he asked. duh. :act-up:

Ivanka Trump I think

correct ... she is also the 'Official Callaway Wins Again" forum picture I'll be using everytime Callaway wins a tournament this year ...

nice win for phil ... nicer win for Callaway baby !!!!

Then he can ask you in PM because I will say it again that is not what this thread is about so let's move on.

lol wow i've never seen you overreact before ... you surely can't be saying that posting a fun picture and rooting for a favorite brand of the player who just won the masters isnt part of what a thread called official masters thread is about? :bulgy-eyes: the masters was a great win for phil and callaway and for fans of both, pretty innocent stuff there golfergal ... anyway ... phil the thrill and callaway back in the winners circle ... the golf fan in me rests with a smile on my face tonight ...

i didn't see much harm in vicars post, but i also know that he's a die hard callaway fan, so it made sense to me.

Among so many other unnecessary things in so many threads, I wouldn't call this that bad, IMO.

Well I guess that's why you aren't a mod.

lol wow i've never seen you overreact before ... you surely can't be saying that posting a fun picture and rooting for a favorite brand of the player who just won the masters isnt part of what a thread called official masters thread is about? :bulgy-eyes: the masters was a great win for phil and callaway and for fans of both, pretty innocent stuff there golfergal ... anyway ... phil the thrill and callaway back in the winners circle ... the golf fan in me rests with a smile on my face tonight ...

It wasn't an over reaction I am sick and tired of the threads being derailed. I do not think that a picture like that needs to be put up to represent Callaway. Put a picture of Phil if you want to represent the brand but there was no need for that picture. There is a place for everything and I don't think this was the place.

Cobra Players this week.

Camilo Villegas +6
Ian Poulter -5

:clap: for Poulter with a T10.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

All Im going to say is and Im sure its the same with golfergal, you NEVER piss off the HWIC. You guys are barkin up the wrong tree. Now, what putter was Phil using today? Was that a black ice version of what he usually putts?

It appears to be the same proto that he has been using that you cannot find anywhere. Looks like Black ice version of something they need to make. I dont see the shape on their site.

Its almost like a #9 but I dont think thats it. Hasnt Phil always used that same shape putter?

He has used something like it or close to it. Its the proto that they based the #9 on I believe.

There is a Caption This Contest now up on Phil's win.

because i like everyone to be happy ...
top.jpg

congrats phil! im so glad he won... san diego boy!

Quote of the week:

"A great shot is when you pull it off. The smart shot is when you don't have the guts to try it." - - - Phil Mickelson

Sorry if that was already posted somewhere.

What a great win by Phil. What a thing to accomplish with an ailing wife waiting in the wings. Really moving. It"s such a better outcome than having Tiger win. I'm now glad he made the cut because I enjoyed watching him struggle. I heard John Feinstein say on The Golf Channel this morning that he was so tired of hearing people say "what Tiger has gone through." He hasn't gone through anything, he put himself in the situation by being a despicable person. Phil and Amy and their family and friends have gone through and are going through "something".

Great efforts by Choi, Westwood, Freddie, and the little Korean kid, Kim. LOL. Man did he drain the putts.

Kevin

Congrats to Phil. I cant remember ever actually choking up and clapping at the TV before, but Phils phenominal achievement did it for me. I'm also glad TW didnt win, and didnt particularily care for his post-round comments. Phil is a first class guy, congrats to him again!

Back