What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
cleaned the clubs and shoes and put in basement until spring--course closed today and it is 60°--waiting for spring

Headed to the driving range to work on my backswing and ball striking drills.

Cleaned all my clubs and my shoes and got things organized for this weekends rounds.

Played 9; it was fun!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Day 1 of my 22 week fitness program.

Hit the putting green then the driving range for a few hours. Was the only person there, loved it.

I worked out the R11s, J40 wedges, shot my audition video and filmed a video lesson for smalls.... all in one hour and 15 minutes.

Two brand new CG15 48* & 52* wedges for $150.00 total :)

I thought about golf all day at work!

I worked out the R11s, J40 wedges, shot my audition video and filmed a video lesson for smalls.... all in one hour and 15 minutes.

You are a stud.

Tappin' from my iPad!

I thought about golf pretty much all day. Visualizing open fairways, light breeze from the back no matter what the direction, greens that funnel to the hole and gps embedded into my new Nike 20XI-S golf balls...heat seeking flags. All while coaching my 7th grade basketball team in preparation for their first game ever tomorrow.

Sent from my laptop. In my office...the one at work. Still here. Still....here.

Played 3 holes and had a lot of short game practice. And dreamed of playing Firestone. And THPed. A lot.

Practiced putting and swung a weighted club for a few minutes out in the yard.

Well a couple of things. While out for a coffee this afternoon with my wife we ran into my swing coach and his cousin. We talked about what we're working in this winter and it's only two things... tempo and mechanics. I own my swing and we really don't need to delve any further into making swing changes.... hallelujah! Also, I renewed my Y membership and I commence working out tomorrow for next season and beyond.

Alex

Range!! Was fun. Might walk on a round if I get a chance this weekend.

Went to gg hit the new Vr pro le driver n 3 wood

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Helped my friend who's starting out in golf find a set of used irons. Narrowing it down to a set of Adams Idea A7 and Mizuno MX-200's.

I tried to find a way to fit my new Sun Mountain Swift X stand bag on my caddytek brand push cart. Just don't think it will work- that bag is built for walkers. I kept my cart bag to use with the push cart. I still like the Sun Mountain for days that I walk or ride in a golf cart- very lightweight.

My new Hirzl glove arrived in the mail today and boy it sure is nice. Going to put it through the paces later today!

none YET, but I'm on my way to the club to hit some balls .... gotta keep the swing in shape for the new Ping clubs coming next week !!! YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

A couple of weeks ago I picked up the R-11 driver for the bag. I've been thinking about putting the 3 wood in the bag now too......

Went to the driving range to keep working on my ball striking. Past 2 range sessions have been much better. Also did some work with chipping around the green.

Played 9 today; chilly and windy but a good little quick outing.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back