2014 THP Fantasy Golf - Open For Signups

First week is set, thanks THP.

Glad to see this back, in this format. Just signed up and set my team for the Northern Trust.

I am in. This should be a blast.

You and me both, we got show what us Illinois boys can do.
Somehow I missed this until now, but it looks like I still got in. I've never done fantasy anything before, so this should be interesting.

This will be my first Fantasy Golf league. I am pumped it is with my THP Family.

I'm in and team is set. I usually spend way too much time doing research, this year I am flying by the seat of my pants

Picks are in. Thanks THP!!!!

Locked in. Here goes nothing!

Ha, I missed this post yesterday but was thinking this morning "Hey, when does fantasy golf start".. glad I signed up. Looks fun though I have no idea how fantasy golf works.

Get those signups done and teams locked and loaded.

Get those signups done and teams locked and loaded.

I would like to apologize in advance to the 10 golfers I just made miss the cut by selecting them. My fantasy sports reputation precedes me.

Can picks be made up all the way through first tee off Thursday or is there a Wednesday cutoff?

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

Can picks be made up all the way through first tee off Thursday or is there a Wednesday cutoff?

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

The cutoff is normally Thursday morning. Don't forget your Albatross Club membership so you can be a part of it

Edit: Too slow.

My first week team is set.

I think I finished around tenth or so last year but was so far behind in money it didn't really matter. I was way back midway through and made a run to get up that high. I think I was closer to third place than first or second place was to third place!

Never played fantasy golf, but sounds fun...thanks for hosting!

fantasy golf 2014, check.
team name, tyno, check.
stupid profile pick of dcbrad, check.
alarm set in phone to pick new team every week, double check.
let's do it!

Signed up and my picks are in! I really liked this format last year so I'm glad you guys decided to stay with it.

I'm in. First time playing, should be fun.

Ready to go. Should be interesting. I am afraid T-2 right now is the highest i'll be. :clapp:

just noticed each player only gets 8 starts for the year....That's an interesting catch there. Gotta make sure everyone is still available at the end. Gonna be a fun year!

First timer here - absolutely no idea how to do this; so kind of similar to my regular golf game.

Back