Deal of the Day and Coupon Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taylormade Burner Superlaunch Ladies Wedges $29.99 http://www.golfdealsandsteals.com/

56b5c39a-d5fa-429e-a6f2-a8bd3e622dd9.jpg

I got this for an in store purchase for my bday this week, but I do not have one close. PM me if you have questions, I figured someone could get some use out of it!
BIRTHDAY SPECIAL!

$10 OFF
Your Total Purchase!
Bring this e-mail to your
next in-store visit.
Must present Players Club card or phone number for redemption. Valid at any PGA TOUR Superstore location. Must present coupon. Limit one per customer. Excludes PING, Under Armour, Titleist, FootJoy, Babola, and select Callaway & TaylorMade product. Some additional manufacturer restrictions may apply. See store for details. Coupon not redeemable for cash, gift card or store credit. No reproductions or rain checks accepted.
Cashiers Use Code: 51119206357706
Offer Expires
03/14/2014

To everyone that missed the free 588 wood with rriver purchase deal, budgetgolf just told me that they will honor it if you call their cusromrr service

To everyone that missed the free 588 wood with rriver purchase deal, budgetgolf just told me that they will honor it if you call their cusromrr service

So did you order them then MPlefty?

Not yet

So your saying if I call them now and order a Cleveland custom driver I can get a free fairway wood.

Seriously? I don't suppose anyone really just wants a 3w...cause I need a driver

So your saying if I call them now and order a Cleveland custom driver I can get a free fairway wood.

Yes, tell them you saw the promotional email and they will honor it.

I will post the email they sent me later

edit: contact me if you want more info

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back