No Golf = Weight Increase!

Mizuno Blue

Reaction score
Handicap
Bandit
As a man of leisure I'm fortunate to usually play in a 10 hole sweep with some seniors and business men on Tuesday & Thursday mornings, I also play in a much larger 18 hole sweep on Fridays and then my Saturdays and Sundays are either a combination of club comps or our own syndicates, not to mention various trips and meets around the country, so, I'm used to quite a bit of exercise and as I carry in the main, this has kept my weight since starting playing around 30 months ago to around 13 stone.

Just jumped on the scales and I'm a smidgen over 14 stone
omg.gif

So, No Golf = Weight Increase, are you suffering an increase in weight from not playing as often during the winter
coffee.gif

I normally play badminton (season is September to April) along with golf and always walk pushing a trolley so in theory I should get plenty of exercise throughout the year, but due to various injuries the last couple of years I haven't been as active as usual so I have put on a few extra pounds shall we say

Weight is now back down to around the 16 stone mark and I am hoping to drop this even further throughout the year

So it is not only no golf that puts the pounds on.....no exercise puts even more pounds on

Fortunately for me I play basketball and hit the gym all winter so I don't tend to gain anything.

Yessir I am. Every year it happens. I mainly walk the courses, so in the winter those are a lot of miles I am missing out on!

Back