2014 Winter Olympics - Sochi, Russia

Love watching mogul runs.

I am guessing everyone has the same dark stripes on their pants so the judges can tell if they are keeping their legs tight together during their run?

It's my favorite.

My wife's as well. It's making her night right now watching these me a moguls. A crazy combination of speed and agility!

Love watching mogul runs.

I am guessing everyone has the same dark stripes on their pants so the judges can tell if they are keeping their legs tight together during their run?

That is correct. Knees should not come apart

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Those guys knees and hips have got to be effed up when they get older. It hurts just watching them!

That's awesome. What a great story.

That's awesome. What a great story.
They had a special on he and his brother at the last Winter games. It was moving, and awesome.

They had a special on he and his brother at the last Winter games. It was moving, and awesome.

Yep, that was a big reason I was pulling for him, I still remember that at the last games.

Speed Skating. Love watching this too.

And when they crash.

1920441_750645234953313_677190571_n.jpg

Not sure who the Bonocs are! And Women's, not Woman's! But you get the point!

nice medal run by Mancuso. She is very happy. Fun to see.

I love how these girls are skiing backwards and going up the jumps backwards!

Those guys knees and hips have got to be effed up when they get older. It hurts just watching them!

At 59, my knees and hips can attest to this from my years of downhill skiing.

A great POV video! Man this would be scary to do.

Did anyone see the crash by Yuki Tsubota in the slopestyle? It looked to be quite a nasty accident but I haven't heard any more since, other than she cracked her jaw off her knee when she landed

I'm watching Canada Vs USA Women's Hockey right now, really great match, some controversy already but these are both full-on and up for it...

Cool photo of Sochi from space!

I love that little blonde Canadian pairs skater.

838643400.gif

Oh my God Johnny Weir looks like a woman.

Coach Richt curling georgia bulldogs style!

Back