Bobby Jones Spring 2014 Layering Pieces

Hawk

Master Painter
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
BOBBY JONES SPRING 2014 COLLECTION OFFERS A WIDE ARRAY OF LAYERING PIECES TO PROVIDE COMFORT AND STYLE DURING EVER-CHANGING EARLY SEASON TEMPERATURES

Bobby Jones Offers Spring Layering Options For The Traditionalists and Trend-Setters

New York, NY – Bobby Jones, celebrating the iconic apparel brand’s 25[SUP]th[/SUP] anniversary in 2014, announced today that its Spring 2014 Collection includes a broad array of layering pieces perfect for providing comfort and style for those chilly Spring mornings that often turn into warm afternoons. Featuring a stunning combination of ¼ zips, vests, sweaters and V-necks, the Spring 2014 line of layering pieces provides much needed warmth to dewsweepers who are all too familiar with the nip of early spring golf, while still allowing for convenient peeling back of layers as the sun warms the greens.

pulloverssmall-L.jpg

Highlighting the new layering collection are Bobby Jones ¼ Zip Pullovers. Available in an array of hues that are perfect for Spring, the Leaderboard Pullover features 100% Peruvian Pima Cotton with an interlock construction and is stylistically stunning with its contrast zippered placket and ribbed panels at the side seams and underarm. Available colors include Black, Canary, Cerulean, Jade, Navy, Plum, Tangerine, Turquoise, and White.

The Supreme Cotton Classic V-Neck is available either as a vest or a classic long sleeve sweater. Both options feature long staple 100% Peruvian Pima Cotton making them strong and very durable, yet astonishingly soft. Available in in eleven colors (Aquamarine, Black, Canary, Carnation, Cerulean, Classic Blue, Fuchsia, Jade, Plum, Tangerine and Turquoise) the Supreme Cotton Classic V-Neck is easy to pair both on and off the course.

For the player that prefers a more technical feel, the XH2O RTJ Pullover is the perfect option. Made of 100% polyester, the RTJ pullover features the same remarkable moisture-wicking performance as the XH20 polo line and is available in eight striking shades (Black, Cerulean, Classic Blue, Kelly, Lapis, Mandarin, Poppy and White).

bj-L.jpg

In all, Bobby Jones offers more than 15 different styles of layering pieces including some unique zipper cardigan options and an Open Placket Mock Neck made of 100% Pima cotton.

sweaterssmall-S.jpg

“When most of us think of iconic photos of Bobby Jones, we think of him in his plus fours, paired with a stately tie and sweater, so it should go without saying that sweaters and layering pieces are cornerstones of our 2014 Spring line,” said Andy Bell, President/CEO of Jones Global Sports. “The Spring 2014 line offers layering options spanning from our classic heritage-type cardigans and V-necks to new age technical fabrics and designs, making them sure to appeal to a wide range of tastes for use on and off the course.”

Options....Love all of the options. Really should be something for everyone here when it comes to outerwear

Bobby Jones Spring 2014 Layering Pieces

One of my favorite lines from the 2014 show.

Really like the variety, bright yet subtle colors.

I want it all. I want them all.

I'm truly a fan of the Bobby Jones stuff, and I love layering, with the weather we get here this time of year its perfect to have a nice 1/4 zip and so forth.

That purple one looks familiar.

BgNrsN1CUAATpwK.jpg

Classy, classy, classy. Love all the colors and there are so many ways you can look sharp.

My goodness, this line looks so good and I am lucky to personally know how well made and comfy their apparel is.

Must.Get.More.

So many options and so many colors, I like the look of this lineup!

Wow Bobby Jones has some great apparel coming out. Any idea on dates yet? Would love to snatch up one of those pullover's when they become available.

Those 1/4 zips look super clean. Love the simple, bold colourways.

Love that pink v and the yellow quarter zip. Any idea when the website will be up? In one of the THP videos they said 2/1 but the site says it's not ready yet.

I am a quarter zip ****. Have to admit I own 1 or 2.

Love that pink v and the yellow quarter zip. Any idea when the website will be up? In one of the THP videos they said 2/1 but the site says it's not ready yet.

Good question...thought I saw spring somewhere

Wow. Simply Wow. I love the looks of this line!

Good question...thought I saw spring somewhere

Sent them an email about this.

Edit:

So I just received a mail delivery system error... guess that was a dead end.

Last edited:
Hey Guys,

Some of you may not know this, but I also am fortunate enough to handle PR for Bobby Jones. They have had a few delays on the IT side of things with the new site, but are projecting a Feb 21-23 timeframe for having the site launched. There will continue to be an e-commerce portion of the site for ordering direct, but most of this Spring line is all available right now at men's sportswear type stores off-course and many premium on-course locations as well. Thanks for all the interest. I know the folks behind the brand really appreciate it.

Hey Guys,

Some of you may not know this, but I also am fortunate enough to handle PR for Bobby Jones. They have had a few delays on the IT side of things with the new site, but are projecting a Feb 21-23 timeframe for having the site launched. There will continue to be an e-commerce portion of the site for ordering direct, but most of this Spring line is all available right now at men's sportswear type stores off-course and many premium on-course locations as well. Thanks for all the interest. I know the folks behind the brand really appreciate it.

Jared! Thanks for the update on the site, looking forward to seeing it when it goes live.

Hey Guys,

Thanks so much for the update! We are all looking forward to this line and the website!

Hey Guys,

Thanks! Can't wait to see the new site and start placing some orders :good:

Back