Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Official Equipment Pondering Thread

I loved the REL 3gens until I tried the iLines.

How did I know you would say that. Haha. I have yet to try them on a club. I should probably change that.

588 custom driver

I've been playing Iomic Opus X Grips and absolutely love them but don't love the price at all. How does the feel of the i-lines compare to the Iomics? I know the pattern is different from the Opus X, but for the price difference, it's a serious ponder.

I've been playing Iomic Opus X Grips and absolutely love them but don't love the price at all. How does the feel of the i-lines compare to the Iomics? I know the pattern is different from the Opus X, but for the price difference, it's a serious ponder.

I played Iomics for a while and the ilines feel better IMO.

I'm pondering all things MC gear. I think I shall take it to the proper threads.

iLines are freaking fantastic. Best grips out there, imo.

UTx are just ok. IMO stick with the REL 3gens.

Good to know. I may pick one up just to see but I know it's going to be hard to beat the 3Gens.

semi-serious ponder...love this staff bag.

nike_tour_bag_hero.jpg

I am pondering a barely used Covert 5W with an AD-DI from a local seller.

Pondering if I should try to trade my 910 D3 for a D2.

Good to know. I may pick one up just to see but I know it's going to be hard to beat the 3Gens.

I'll have some comparison thoughts for you today GregDan, I played the 3Gen REL's a good while and the UTx's are in for review.

I'll have some comparison thoughts for you today GregDan, I played the 3Gen REL's a good while and the UTx's are in for review.

I am very much looking forward to that.

Is Lamkin still going to be making the 3Gens? Or is the UTx line taking that over?

They are making an ACE REL 3Gen now Dan. Same surface pattern with the ACE material, which is so legit.

I am very much looking forward to that.

Is Lamkin still going to be making the 3Gens? Or is the UTx line taking that over?

I imagine we will still see the 3Gens. I loved those grips, but they were so-so for me in the humidity, UTx's could be a heck of a remedy for me.

Though I do absolutely still adore the Niion's and iLines. So many awesome grips, so few clubs.

They are making an ACE REL 3Gen now Dan. Same surface pattern with the ACE material, which is so legit.

Nice! That's probably what I was thinking of. Thanks!

I imagine we will still see the 3Gens. I loved those grips, but they were so-so for me in the humidity, UTx's could be a heck of a remedy for me.

Though I do absolutely still adore the Niion's and iLines. So many awesome grips, so few clubs.

Same here. My only small gripe (see what I did) is that they were just ok in the humidity. Luckily we had a pretty mild summer so it wasn't much of an issue.

With the ACE material they will be greatly improved imo.

With the ACE material they will be greatly improved imo.

I agree, to me, the ACE addition makes a crazy amount of sense.

Have to look into these for the other clubs ill need some new grips on. Say if there good for those hot and humind Illinois days I'll be all over them. Say I love my Winn Grips but guess Ill take a try at these Lamkin grips.

This is the part that has me crazy intrigued. Loved the Ace Crosslines.

I have two crosslines sitting at home that I never used. Whoops.

I have two crosslines sitting at home that I never used. Whoops.

I put a full set on my Callaway Razr X's and then traded in the irons like 2 weeks later. Oops. Haha

I put a full set on my Callaway Razr X's and then traded in the irons like 2 weeks later. Oops. Haha

Haha. I think I was going to put them on a driver or something to try out. Just never got around to it I guess.

I did the same thing with a set of Iomic grips. Put them on my Rocketbladez and sold them the next week for the Xhot Pros.

And, thanks to mikedean, I'm now pondering the Tour Preferred CBs. Also going to take another gander at the Apex Pros. Thanks Mike......:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back