Team Callaway Collection

Will go out this month. And yes, this is the Baby of the Zoo Crew. Each box will be very cool and unique. Different stuff in each one.

This excites me, though I'm sure you'll address mine "to: 12-4"....I'm watching you Finley.

This excites me, though I'm sure you'll address mine "to: 12-4"....I'm watching you Finley.

We have bigger goals than 12-4!

Will go out this month. And yes, this is the Baby of the Zoo Crew. Each box will be very cool and unique. Different stuff in each one.

Can't wait, great idea "Zoo Crew"

Ugh. So upset I didn't get in on this. Will be trying to weasel my way in somehow though.

Cant wait. It's why I signed up.

Dudes, I am jacked to be a part of the team Callaway. Can't wait for the first package

Dudes, I am jacked to be a part of the team Callaway. Can't wait for the first package

You too!? Going to be like Christmas in February!

I demand pictures, and perhaps an unboxing video.

I can handle that. I think its definitely a must!
It absolutely is. Stoked for you dudes getting these packages.

I am keeping an Odyssey putter around for the sol purpose of giving my new hotness a home!

I won't lie, I'm kinda praying for putter covers in there.
You? I dont believe it? Lol.

*I will pay top dollar for a No 3-Jacks coin*

I won't lie, I'm kinda praying for putter covers in there.

Just one of the many reasons I am disappointed this sold out before I jumped on board!

They mentioned on facebook. Cant remember if it was callaway or harry that they might try to offer it again somehow since it sold out much quicker than they anticipated.

Nice to hear they're coming soon!!!! I can't wait for my swag to be here!!!!

Well, thats badass.

This thread is going to be filled with some picture awesomeness in a weekish.

Can't wait to see this pictures start to roll in. It's going to leave me kicking myself for not stepping up to plate sooner before they sold out.

Excited is an understatement. They were so excited about this in Carlsbad when we talked to then

Can't wait but it's times like this I wish I wasn't on the east coast.

I might have to go on internet seclusion so my surprise when I open the box doesn't get SPOILED ahead of time.

I am still wishing I got in on this. Still looking forward to see what is in the collection though!

Oh man this is gonna be awesome next week! I hope we see a little variety in the collections, but if not, that's cool too. Unboxing video or vine is the only question now.

Back