Bionic Glove Review

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
This I might actually use. But I have a question: since these are bionic, do they make you swing in slow motion and do you hear "bum-bum-bum-bum bong-bong-bong-bong" noise while you are swinging?

DISCLAIMER: I am trying to spell out the sound of the six-million-dollar-man!

Seriously though, I believe I will try this product out.

• Admin
Smallville,
I went into the review skeptical. This review (like all of them) are dead set honest. I love this glove now. It was weird at first, but now I am hooked.

Smallville,
I went into the review skeptical. This review (like all of them) are dead set honest. I love this glove now. It was weird at first, but now I am hooked.

Josh--I'm still waiting for the first negative review. Then we'll believe they're all honest. :smile:

• Admin
We have one coming that will be on tonight or in the morning. It was bad and then worse.

JB,

I recently played in an ambrose with a guy wearing one of these gloves. He swore by them. He said that he had previously suffered from gripping his clubs too tight but that the pads in the bionic glove prevented him from doing that.

It's been about 3 weeks since you started using the bionic glove. Has your view changed at all??

• Admin
Not at all. I am still wearing this glove and the best part of it is, there is no sign of age to it. These things last forever it seems. I was on the phone with the company on Friday and they said that the new Pro series is coming out in a few months and we will get some of those to give away.

Not at all. I am still wearing this glove and the best part of it is, there is no sign of age to it. These things last forever it seems. I was on the phone with the company on Friday and they said that the new Pro series is coming out in a few months and we will get some of those to give away.

What is the thickness of the leather like? Is it thicker than some of the premium gloves? If so, did you notice any difference in feel?

i tried one on at the golf shop. the material is fairly thick. they cost $40 up here, might give it a whirl.

this is one the best gloves out there, the material is thicker in the palm but not to the point where its extremely noticeable. I like this glove but you must be aware that is does NOT conform to USGA standards. I was DQ'd from the Massachusetts Public Links for wearing this glove after qualifying for the tournament. I shot a 73 to get in only to be DQ'd on the 5th tee of the first round...

After reading the review, I decided to pull out the one I had bought a couple of months ago last night at the range. Im still up in the air on the thing. The first couple hit seems like it makes a difference, but then I sunk into the same old thing. Plus it felt like my hands were crowded. Ill try it when I play tomorrow too.

this is one the best gloves out there, the material is thicker in the palm but not to the point where its extremely noticeable. I like this glove but you must be aware that is does NOT conform to USGA standards. I was DQ'd from the Massachusetts Public Links for wearing this glove after qualifying for the tournament. I shot a 73 to get in only to be DQ'd on the 5th tee of the first round...

That's really a shame, Dan!

Dan as I mentioned in the review, it is NOT against USGA if you have hand issues. It is handled on a per case basis. Also, the pro version comes out in Feb, and it conforms completely to USGA.

i went and got a similar product today,the Dynamics Swing Glove. went to the driving range and had instant results with it. what i like about this glove is the dual strapping system on it. most gloves have one velco strap about midway on the back of your hand. this one has an additional strap right at the top of the glove, which wraps your hand in there tighter than a drum.i suppose you would need two straps to hold the nylon brace inside the glove in place,which "splints" your wrist in place. i'll give it a try tomorrow on the golf course and hopefully that hook tendency i've been have troubles with goes away. as i mentioned, it seemed to do the job at the driving range.

Image32.jpg

That is a little different than the Bionic Glove. Still helpfull I am sure. The Bionic Glove was developed by a surgeon to help people with bad hands. This is more of a swing aid I believe.

That is a little different than the Bionic Glove. Still helpfull I am sure. The Bionic Glove was developed by a surgeon to help people with bad hands. This is more of a swing aid I believe.

yupper. part of my problem is related to arthritis from woodworking for the last 25 years. i was going to give the Bionic glove a try, but couldn't find it locally, so i thought i give this one a go.

THP will be getting more of them Mike and I will make sure you get one.

correct my friend... that glove helps you get your wrist in a properly cocked position

... that's what she said

JB are you still using this glove? I'm about due for a new one and thought I might give a Bionic glove a try.

I am MO. But we just got the new Bionic Pro. It still has the benefits of the original but is thinner. RocketSauce uses a Bionic as well.

It seems durable, but the original lasted like 50 rounds and never showed wear. However it is thicker.

Back