THP Fantasy Football Week 2 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was about to make him an offer to give him a starting TE. Did your trade handle that for him?

I was going to do the same, then I realized I was playing him this week.

Haha... I play Yoccos and his Grossmen. Two words.. Ray.Rice. Here's another two... Cadillac.Williams.

I hope Indy signs a QB that can throw the ball. Right now Austin Collie is just wasted space.

Haha... I play Yoccos and his Grossmen. Two words.. Ray.Rice. Here's another two... Cadillac.Williams.

I hope Indy signs a QB that can throw the ball. Right now Austin Collie is just wasted space.

Just as Reggie Wayne is.

Yoccos will be super excited seeing as he loves Ray Rice so much hehe

I got running back issues! Anybody in league 3 got somebody they are willing to trade?

Hey thanks for reminding me of my teams performance JB. :D

Man I got serious team issues. Gonna be rough if this keeps up. Even my bench sucked it up!

id like to thank Spaceman for making my week 1 victory so easy. nothing like easing into a win the first week. now have to make some sneaky waiver moves to improve my bench. can't expect 142 points every week!

id like to thank Spaceman for making my week 1 victory so easy. nothing like easing into a win the first week. now have to make some sneaky waiver moves to improve my bench. can't expect 142 points every week!

Glad I could be of assistance! The highest score of all three leagues vs. the lowest score of league 2. Always a good mix!

I plan to lock my team out. Not that it matters because they apparently went on strike last week without telling me.

I just keep telling myself, its not like its College Football where every game matters unless you're Ohio State.

Ray Rice is a dbag. I think he is a great person and I root for him but fantasy I hope he poops the bed.

I love Percival Harvin and I think its a shame he shares the same team as that conjob Ray Rice.

Nice little trade just went down in league 1....Here are the details

RIP traded
Jay Cutler, Chi QB to Teezy

RIP traded Lee Evans, Bal WR to Teezy

RIP traded Scott Chandler, Buf TE to Teezy

ONET traded Steve Smith, Phi WR to Panthers

ONET traded Owen Daniels, Hou TE to Panthers

ONET traded Jason Campbell, Oak QB to Panthers

THis was a fun trade. He had a high waiver priority so I had him pick up Scott Chandler for me to make this deal work. What a fun trade

THis was a fun trade. He had a high waiver priority so I had him pick up Scott Chandler for me to make this deal work. What a fun trade

Nice trade, of course, would have loved for that to come next week when I am not playing him.

I like that trade for sure! Not a lot of big names but interesting

Also, if anyone in League 1 is interested in a trade, I am looking for a RB.

So I'm not trying to say anyone ripped off anyone and I want to say that before someone gets all offended. But man Jay Cutler is the best quarterback in the last 25 years and all you had to give up was Jason Campbell! Wonderful trade!

So I'm not trying to say anyone ripped off anyone and I want to say that before someone gets all offended. But man Jay Cutler is the best quarterback in the last 25 years and all you had to give up was Jason Campbell! Wonderful trade!

you wanna make a trade for him?

Thanks for working out all the details and thinking outside the box on this one One-T, without a doubt the most fun trade I have ever done with all the moving parts involved.

you wanna make a trade for him?

Depending how Bradford is... Maybe but I'm gonna wait. I think I only want WR's but even then I dont know. You picked up Doucet!

Depending how Bradford is... Maybe but I'm gonna wait. I think I only want WR's but even then I dont know. You picked up Doucet!

yeah....some crap Cutler fan you are bro

yeah....some crap Cutler fan you are bro

Haha, Dude I would but I onl yhave Earl Bennett out of necessity. I hate having any Bears on my Team. If I had Roy Williams he would start ahead of Reggie Wayne.

Haha, Dude I would but I onl yhave Earl Bennett out of necessity. I hate having any Bears on my Team. If I had Roy Williams he would start ahead of Reggie Wayne.

whatever dude...you start a Cutler thread...I offer you a deal and you decline....Glad your stupid thread is locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back