2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that what you are calling Ole Gray now?

Lmao...my son asked me to be quiet I laughed so loud

Kongfrontation

Is that what you are calling Ole Gray now?

Ok so you guys don't have a panty attack and become afraid of pairing myself with Ddec vs P4B & JB the match will be Epic. That way myself and Ddec get to play with P4B & JB and take them to the wood shed!

i love watching OGs name come up and like a moth to the flame he posts seconds later!

i love watching OGs name come up and like a moth to the flame he posts seconds later!

Don't forget you and I are taking on two of them staffers if they are not afraid!

Don't forget you and I are taking on two of them staffers if they are not afraid!

according to everyone else OG you're the one that would forget not me! im still young remember!

And just like that, OG creates his own team again and makes another challenge.
Poor DDec. He is smarter than that.

He would be smart to take you to guys on with the Tower of Power and not worry about it.... It's gonna happen.

Poor Ole Gray, he thinks because he just defeated Agnus the other day with a 44 that he is ready for the big time.

He would be smart to take you to guys on with the Tower of Power and not worry about it.... It's gonna happen.

Is it ok if I sub KellyBo in as my partner?

So lucky Ddec gets paired up with a guy that is 0-731 against anybody not named Shirley Neverpar from Del Boca Vista.
Yeah, I bet he is jazzed. He would trade you for Kelly in two minutes.

I love all the excitement about the competition but I'm more excited about another spa day with the other ladies at the outing.

I love all the excitement about the competition but I'm more excited about spending quality time with TC, the man, the legend, the one who makes me smile on a daily basis.

fify sweetie.

I love all the excitement about the competition but I'm more excited about another spa day with the other ladies at the outing.

I just told this to my wife and she said "oh, so they already all know one another". Had to tell her not to worry and that she will be welcomed to the ladies activities.

She is a better spa/shopping girl than a golfer.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Ok so you two guys want some of me and whoever I choose? You won't let that happen because you fear the circumstances. If I could pick one teammate,, I would take any two of you on the staff team on and it would be fun. Ddec,,,, you can have KB as you are obviously confused by some of the wow factors earlier statements. I want this to happen like yesterday so bad I can't stand it!!!!

I just told this to my wife and she said "oh, so they already all know one another". Had to tell her not to worry and that she will be welcomed to the ladies activities.

She is a better spa/shopping girl than a golfer.

Tappin' from my iPad!

A lot of us got to know each other at the spa. That was more the point for us to get some bonding time not based around golf.

I didn't know Team THP pre booked their appointments. It'll be exactly what they need after all the teams put a beat down on them.

Ok so you two guys want some of me and whoever I choose? You won't let that happen because you fear the circumstances. If I could pick one teammate,, I would take any two of you on the staff team on and it would be fun. Ddec,,,, you can have KB as you are obviously confused by some of the wow factors earlier statements. I want this to happen like yesterday so bad I can't stand it!!!!

The confusion by OG. A new novel coming soon.

KB and I played the same course at the same time and shot the same score...But Im better.
We both played Ethel Murman, and both won, but Im better.
I have never won at the outing, but Im better than everybody.
I told the world that I did not want to be in the Morgan Cup because I dont like competition, but Ill beat all of you.
I had my chance against the "wow factor" already and got smoked, but Im better.
I am now 0-2 against a golf shirt, but he cheated.
I wear a diaper to face my fears, but fear nothing, cause Im better.

yeah, that just happened!!! Spank from out of no where...lol

I didn't know Team THP pre booked their appointments. It'll be exactly what they need after all the teams put a beat down on them.

The confusion by OG. A new novel coming soon.

KB and I played the same course at the same time and shot the same score...But Im better.
We both played Ethel Murman, and both won, but Im better.
I have never won at the outing, but Im better than everybody.
I told the world that I did not want to be in the Morgan Cup because I dont like competition, but Ill beat all of you.
I had my chance against the "wow factor" already and got smoked, but Im better.
I am now 0-2 against a golf shirt, but he cheated.
I wear a diaper to face my fears, but fear nothing, cause Im better.

If you are scared of a little haircut bet either individual or team bet, then think about it. I will have no problems finding a partner to take you and a fellow staffer on. Just be careful what ya choose........ I bet a good buzz cut my team will survive...

HAHAHAHA. Well done Spank, well done.

If you are scared of a little haircut bet either individual or team bet, then think about it. I will have no problems finding a partner to take you and a fellow staffer on. Just be careful what ya choose........ I bet a good buzz cut my team will survive...

Do you hear yourself? You have played me twice. You have lost by over 25 strokes combined in those two rounds. Now you want to bet a haircut? Make it worth my time before I even think about these ridiculous challenges.

I wanna play someone for something cool. Someone bet me.

Secret video of Ole Gray reading his latest posts and then trying to figure out this new invention called an escalator.

[video=youtube;GX-BujKNTik]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GX-BujKNTik[/video]

I was told to remind you that you aren't coming :(

I didn't know you were definitely going to be there, but now that I do, I may have to be there.

Do you hear yourself? You have played me twice. You have lost by over 25 strokes combined in those two rounds. Now you want to bet a haircut? Make it worth my time before I even think about these ridiculous challenges.

I played professional golf courses in Grand Cypress I have never seen and stunk it up so yea, I looked really bad for those two rounds. I can promise you I will not look or play the same come May 2012. Now whether you choose to believe that or not is up to you. Like what would you like to bet? I thought the buzz cut was pretty drastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back