2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy crap is that Hawk quaking like his sig pic?

Nah its a guy who is honest about his golf game, unlike many of the internet golfers here who average 310 off the tee and have a HC of +2.4

I like to make jokes. Plus, I drive the ball *not very far* and Grand Cypress is brutal.

For the 500th time, Gray, it is a team competition, and teams will be announced shortly. However you have already added about 41 people to your team that does NOT exist.
And you keep bringing up GA and I think its pretty well stated in private why I am not coming there. If you would like me to make that public, I would be more than happy to.
I think its time you sit down with KB and let her explain reality to you again.

Is there something scary about GA?

i like this bet if its a scramble.

If by scramble you mean you following an old man as he takes 9 hacks a bunker shot and then forgets where he is after the 7th hole, then you are right.

ill be down early and prob staying a day late if you wanna get this bet out of the way so it doesn't interfere with the outing/demo day im in with OG vs JB and a staffer to be named. maybe Hanks hes seen me play a few times. im up for options for the bet. let me know JB.

For the 500th time, Gray, it is a team competition, and teams will be announced shortly. However you have already added about 41 people to your team that does NOT exist.
And you keep bringing up GA and I think its pretty well stated in private why I am not coming there. If you would like me to make that public, I would be more than happy to.
I think its time you sit down with KB and let her explain reality to you again.

This thread keeps getting juicer and juicer by the day haha

I wanna know why JB won't go to GA. Do you hear banjo's or something?

For the 500th time, Gray, it is a team competition, and teams will be announced shortly. However you have already added about 41 people to your team that does NOT exist. And you keep bringing up GA and I think its pretty well stated in private why I am not coming there. If you would like me to make that public, I would be more than happy to. I think its time you sit down with KB and let her explain reality to you again.

Nope. No need to make that one public. Ok so me and 41 people are ready to kick some butt in Florida. Let's get er done!

Nah its a guy who is honest about his golf game, unlike many of the internet golfers here who average 310 off the tee and have a HC of +2.4

Oh, I thought honesty about one's game was prohibited and viewed as too intense.:eyepoke: I do average 310 off the tee with my 3-wood, and ya never know if I keep "accidentally" misplacing the decimal point in my HC. :alien2::confused2:

For the 500th time, Gray, it is a team competition, and teams will be announced shortly.

As a refresher for Gray ( and anyone else who needs it.....) here is a breakdown of the competition.. I put important stuff in bold and real important stuff in red!

Format
It's competition time everybody! For the first time, the THP Golf Outing & Demo Day will have a competitive side to it.
*The most important thing to say here is....SKILL LEVEL STILL DOES NOT MATTER!
*This will be a team event
*The teams will be created by THP
*There will be a minimum of 10 teams
*Teams will in most cases not be playing together
*All skill levels are equally important
In the end it is about fun and nothing will ever change that about the THP Golf Outing & Demo Day. If you have been to one (or more), you know that we will never take that part away from it and feel this will add some excitement.

It is definitely going to be fun.

Now back to our regularly scheduled program of me talking junk to CL!

You SUCK!

man i take a little OG nap and i come back and he has been talking crazy again lol

man i take a little OG nap and i come back and he has been talking crazy again lol

You guys would go crazy if I did not come in here and stir the pot... LOL

Just think, you guys only have to put up with him on this website. I have him all the time.

9 months of this thread to go. That's an awful long time to be reading and listening to OG bieber love all over his Turdleist driver. His new found passion and smack talking cracks me up. The guy finally breaks 80 consistently on a course he's played 11,987 times and now he won't be quiet. I think I've shot in the 80's like 6 times in 2011. Good job old buddy.

9 months of this thread to go. That's an awful long time to be reading and listening to OG bieber love all over his Turdleist driver. His new found passion and smack talking cracks me up. The guy finally breaks 80 consistently on a course he's played 11,987 times and now he won't be quiet. I think I've shot in the 80's like 6 times in 2011. Good job old buddy.

Yeah but you're not an old fart who has been trying to do it for 40 years. :D

Don't ignore JB's previous post, lets make this interesting. Name the stakes handy, but it can't involve any of your east coast dutch rudders, or creepy buckjobs.

Wow, you talk the talk for him now? Pathetic like a little school girl

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

Yeah but you're not an old fart who has been trying to do it for 40 years. :D

I also haven't been practicing every day and playing at least 4 times a week either. Watching OG come up with bets and wagers has been entertaining to say the least. And this poor buckjob guy. He just gets thrown into the mix.

I love OG too and here is a virtual bro hug for him. He's a good sport. A horrible bettor, but a good sport hehe.

Judging by your signature I'd say that's the pot calling the kettle black!

That post has awesome all over it - rep added.

Mattycaulk? Anything new... that's played out and boring already

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back