2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
No offense to Buckjob, because I am sure he is quite a good golfer, but myself and TC would destroy the two of them at Grand Cypress and it would not be close.

Dang First CL now OG .I feel so bad 4 you guys the abuse that you have to take. especially OG.His Mrs is throwing him under the bus too. I all I can say is Im glad its you 2 and not me.haha. Let their onslaught continue. Im really enjoying their abuse. lol

Mattycaulk? Anything new... that's played out and boring already

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

That is why we gave it to you. Its kind of fitting.

No offense to Buckjob, because I am sure he is quite a good golfer, but myself and TC would destroy the two of them at Grand Cypress and it would not be close.

I thought TC was not going to make it to this outing, did something change in the last week?

I thought TC was not going to make it to this outing, did something change in the last week?

No, OG said "you and TC or any staffer" I was just repeating that because its even more ridiculous than it sounds.

OOps. Matty is getting some Too! SMH.:beat-up:

I like Ole Gray, but I've watched him wet the bed plenty. I'm sure it's different at Lake Jonesco though. Plus, that Turdleist is made of like super forged bits or something. If I make it, I'll be more than happy to play the old rascal. He knows I'll show him up, I always do.

That is why we gave it to you. Its kind of fitting.

Ha. Ha.,ha. ZZZZZ. your jokes are getting played out like ur roll model bieber

lol @ MatthewSlit trying to engage JB. Too bad he doesn't know what he's in for.

Ha. Ha.,ha. ZZZZZ. your jokes are getting played out like ur roll model bieber

Yeah, one of us likes young long haired kids in boy bands.
I cant wait to see you be the guy that gets told to move over on the range....Its epic and will definitely happen.

I like Ole Gray, but I've watched him wet the bed plenty. I'm sure it's different at Lake Jonesco though. Plus, that Turdleist is made of like super forged bits or something. If I make it, I'll be more than happy to play the old rascal. He knows I'll show him up, I always do.

those Turdleist 910's are money

I love Ole Gray. There really is not a nicer guy in the world. I watched him struggle with his golf game more than anyone. It's great to see him finally have a breakthrough and play some great golf. It's definitely the best I've ever seen. I am actually very happy for him and I hope it lasts until next May and I hope he's on my team!

I love Ole Gray. There really is not a nicer guy in the world. I watched him struggle with his golf game more than anyone. It's great to see him finally have a breakthrough and play some great golf. It's definitely the best I've ever seen. I am actually very happy for him and I hope it lasts until next May and I hope he's on my team!

Obviously OG signed in under KB's account again.

Dang First CL now OG .I feel so bad 4 you guys the abuse that you have to take. especially OG.His Mrs is throwing him under the bus too. I all I can say is Im glad its you 2 and not me.haha. Let their onslaught continue. Im really enjoying their abuse. lol

I am tough wcueb923! Those little pups do nothing for me in terms of fear. Ok so JB /TC when you guys want to bet your sigs & avatar for a year come back and talk some serious smack. Until then, myself and Buck will just take you guys as internet golfers...

I am tough wcueb923! Those little pups do nothing for me in terms of fear. Ok so JB /TC when you guys want to bet your sigs & avatar for a year come back and talk some serious smack. Until then, myself and Buck will just take you guys as internet golfers...

I think we need a Mrs.Graybush video talking some smack

And still once again, OG does not remember how this works.
I think we may have to lock the thread outside of the 1st post for him.

Its down right comical at this point how fast OG forgets what is going on. As if breaking 80 at his home course is fearful. Im proud of the guy no doubt, but breaking 80 and being happy and going over 80 and being upset are 2 different golfers in different leagues.

Hey dude you are about to become an old man with two kids. Keep yourself in North Carolina where the living is easy. By the way when are you going to invite myself and KellyBo up for a round at your famous golf course Trillum or something like that?

I think we need a Mrs.Graybush video talking some smack

I think there will be one coming once the Teams are announced.. Hint Hint JB?

What happened?:confused2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back