TPC Scottsdale the week of April 15th

mikecasc

Reaction score
Handicap
I am heading to AZ for the week and looking to play TPC Scottsdale one day. Anyone around the are that wants to hack up the course?

Possibly I have to check my schedule

I am heading to AZ for the week and looking to play TPC Scottsdale one day. Anyone around the are that wants to hack up the course?

The Stadium course is closed from April 1 to November 15. Are you planning to play Champions?

I guess so.

Do you recommend any other courses?

We Ko Pa (Chollo or Saguaro), Talking Stick (North or South), Troon North Monument, Grayhawk.

The Stadium course is closed from April 1 to November 15. Are you planning to play Champions?

Is the stadium course closed those dates every year or are the making course changes?

We Ko Pa (Chollo or Saguaro), Talking Stick (North or South), Troon North Monument, Grayhawk.

I've played both We-Ko-Pa courses and thought they were outstanding. Played one of the Talking Stick courses several years ago, whichever one opened first as the second course wasn't open then. Enjoyed it as well.

It looks like more visits to Scottsdale area are going to be in my future over the next several years. I'll need to hit you up for recommendations myself!

I've played both We-Ko-Pa courses and thought they were outstanding. Played one of the Talking Stick courses several years ago, whichever one opened first as the second course wasn't open then. Enjoyed it as well.

It looks like more visits to Scottsdale area are going to be in my future over the next several years. I'll need to hit you up for recommendations myself!

Anytime dude. The Arizona THP club is desperate for new members!

Anytime dude. The Arizona THP club is desperate for new members!

Looks like my daughter is going to be a Sun Devil. Figure I'll visit at least twice a year.

Looks like my daughter is going to be a Sun Devil. Figure I'll visit at least twice a year.

That's awesome. Looking forward to teeing it up.

I guess so.

Do you recommend any other courses?

Check out the 500 Club. Gray course in the mountains. No houses or condos around. I loved it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Check out the 500 Club. Gray course in the mountains. No houses or condos around. I loved it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Good course but it's about a 45 minute drive west of TPC.

Yeah that course is a ways out. Keep me updated though it looks like I will be free all week.

Will do. Have the see what the schedule is with the wife and kid

Yeah that course is a ways out. Keep me updated though it looks like I will be free all week.

Concept, Have you ever played wildfire? I am staying there so would like to play a round their.

Heard the Phoenician is nice, may play there too.

teeoff.com has both courses and there is a 30% off coupon code.

I will hopefully have my days planned tonight so I can set tee times.

Yeah wildfire is fun I have played the faldo I think. Phoenician is not bad either.

Tap Tap Taparoo

Ok looks like I am clear to play Monday and Wednesday morning. Anyone want to join. I have not picked the courses yet.

Let me know what you have in mind and I will check

Tap Tap Taparoo

Let me know what you have in mind and I will check

Tap Tap Taparoo

Ok, looks like Monday and Wednesday mornings are good. 8ish. Considering TPC Scottsdale or Troon north for one day and wildfire for the second. Your thoughts?

Troon North is the best pick. I would play Troon North Monument and We Ko Pa Saguaro.

Oh no, not a Sun Devil! :). My wife is an ASU grad but my daughter and I are University of Arizona grads and Wildcat fans here in Tucson.

Ok Troon North is booked for Monday morning. Still deciding what to play on Wednesday.

Ok Troon North is booked for Monday morning. Still deciding what to play on Wednesday.

We Ko Pa. Both courses are fantastic.

Back