The official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love sugar cookies. Take a baggie of those on the course and suck em down on hole 14. Will get you amped up for the final push. Go get em OEM!!!

YES!! Sugar cookies FTW

I love sugar cookies. Take a baggie of those on the course and suck em down on hole 14. Will get you amped up for the final push. Go get em OEM!!!

Sugar makes everything better. I like sugared strawberries.

Craving a DQ blizzard or a marble slab ice cream cone right now mmmmmm :thumb:

Craving a DQ blizzard or a marble slab ice cream cone right now mmmmmm :thumb:

Haha, DQ. Isn't that a bit slanderous considering you guys were part of the Kingdom? I wonder what they would call it down under... Dairy Sheila.

The elfs are mooch happier wheng it snows mang.

Especially wheng it's f#%$!ng hot downg here meng.

Damn, I want to make a trip down to Miami now. Unfortunately I wasn't very good at Spanish not to mention South Florida slang.

Haha, DQ. Isn't that a bit slanderous considering you guys were part of the Kingdom? I wonder what they would call it down under... Dairy Sheila.

Damn, I want to make a trip down to Miami now. Unfortunately I wasn't very good at Spanish not to mention South Florida slang.

Espanol no necesito. Dinero hablo

--
tapatalk

Yeah we are pretty bad at miami drug dealing talk bro.

Yeah we are pretty bad at miami drug dealing talk bro.

I wonder how they would talk up in Ontario. The whole time I'd be talking aboot scoring some snow and all they would go on aboot is the weather. Damn Canadians, eh. I know around CB's area it's pretty much "Smoke 'em if you got 'em".

I wonder how they would talk up in Ontario. The whole time I'd be talking aboot scoring some snow and all they would go on aboot is the weather. Damn Canadians, eh. I know around CB's area it's pretty much "Smoke 'em if you got 'em".

Follewed by grow 'em if you want to smoke 'em

There's a reason why Victoria has a bajillion hydroponic places...

Follewed by grow 'em if you want to smoke 'em

There's a reason why Victoria has a bajillion hydroponic places...

We have like 1. It's crazy how bongs are only legal to sell because they are considered art.

I think this place would blow your minds. Not yours Tuna but everyone elses. You can walk down the street downtown smoking a joint and nobody is going to look twice at you, its just in the air.

I think this place would blow your minds. Not yours Tuna but everyone elses. You can walk down the street downtown smoking a joint and nobody is going to look twice at you, its just in the air.

Time to plan a vacation. Hehe.

I think you can do that here too, but people would kind of give you that weird look.

I went on vacation to Vancouver when I was 20. Nobody could understand why, but I understood why.

I had fun in Vancouver. We went to the naked beach, but it was too cold for naked people, which was disappointing. Either way, it sure is neat there. Just don't trust guys in jorts on ten speeds. They do not have your best interests in mind.

I had fun in Vancouver. We went to the naked beach, but it was too cold for naked people, which was disappointing. Either way, it sure is neat there. Just don't trust guys in jorts on ten speeds. They do not have your best interests in mind.

I am in the guy in jorts on the ten speed. If I can't trust myself I have issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back