France's Manifestos

Moisture wicking material is your friend

my shirts wick moisture, my shorts carry 3 dozen balls and gross of tees.

I have the most amazing video ever going up tonight in this thread. stay tuned.

You were almost correct. A day late, but so amazing.

You were almost correct. A day late, but so amazing.

I've seen that shot before :

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

That's just gross!

Tap,Tap,Tap

In Northeast PA i'm overdressed for most courses lol, Blame it all on my roots I showed up in Boots....

I'll be wearing something similar to this on Monday so that my fashion credibility is established. I will be very Dapper!
3499322306_538cdb4843.jpg

I'll be wearing something similar to this on Monday so that my fashion credibility is established. I will be very Dapper!
3499322306_538cdb4843.jpg
hahahaahah. If you found me that I would absolutly wear it Monday.

France has a magnificent crop of hair.

I'm fat and balding and he is skinny and has hair like uncle Jesse...... I really don't know why I hang out with him. And to add insult to injury he beats me on the course too! :banghead:

Have merrrrcccyyy

That Jrod video is great hawk I was laughing real hard.

This thread is fantastic, much like Frances hair.:mohawk:

Little off topic for this thread but Chunky how do you like the 910? I'm thinking about getting one.

Little off topic for this thread but Chunky how do you like the 910? I'm thinking about getting one.

Its fantastic. Much like Hawks drinking ability. Honestly it is a fairway finder. I couldn't be happier with it. The look at address is just perfect to my eye. Give it a try man. I think you will like it as long as you like long and in the short stuff. Is Scranton anywhere near PHilly? My in laws live there and I would love to play when I go up there:question:

It's like the greatest buildup ever and then some epic fail.

I have to admit I was expecting a different outcome. Hawk is the new M Night:dazed:

I have to admit I was expecting a different outcome. Hawk is the new M Night:dazed:

Dude it's so hard to hit with him on the camera cause he's always saying something hilarious right before you swing.

I feel like Thainer.

Its fantastic. Much like Hawks drinking ability. Honestly it is a fairway finder. I couldn't be happier with it. The look at address is just perfect to my eye. Give it a try man. I think you will like it as long as you like long and in the short stuff. Is Scranton anywhere near PHilly? My in laws live there and I would love to play when I go up there:question:

Long and straight works for me haha. Phillly is about 2 hours south of Scranton, but the General and I are always looking for new courses and people to play with so shoot me a pm when your in town we can figure something out.

Long and straight works for me haha. Phillly is about 2 hours south of Scranton, but the General and I are always looking for new courses and people to play with so shoot me a pm when your in town we can figure something out.

Sounds good. Keep up the video's man. They are cracking me up:D

Dude it's so hard to hit with him on the camera cause he's always saying something hilarious right before you swing.

I feel like Thainer.

I can believe it. Heck it's hard to just talk smack on the internet with him. I'm constantly shaking from laughter as I reply. :bicker:

Ok Edited version of Manifesto #2, had to clean up the ending. France shares with us the Struggles of a young golfer named Sean Foley. Foley golfs with us time to time and is just a blast to golf with. But his ability for lost balls is unmatched. Ive seen him put more $ into the woods than he spent on the round. (I think it was a box and a half of Callaways i(s) )

This is a local Club Pro in our area, He goes by the name Bobby G. He has some of the best sayings when we are playing rounds. He is lights out putting, Its Impressive to watch.

This Sean Foley guy sounds like a champ!

Back