Congrats!

Well I just got confirmation that I won the CG16 wedges. Once I receive them I'll post some pictures. Thankfully I was just about to buy a couple new ones. I'll see what I get and go from there.

Tapatalk... Loved by me hated by the wife.

Well I just got confirmation that I won the CG16 wedges. Once I receive them I'll post some pictures. Thankfully I was just about to buy a couple new ones. I'll see what I get and go from there.

Congrats on winning the wedges, look forward to seeing the pics!

Fantastic, love those CG16 wedges!

They are awesome wedges. I won a complete set of CG 16's I love them. ENJOY!!!!!

Congrats! I bought 2 CG 15's and love them.

congrats on the new wedges, this is one reason i love following graeme mcdowell

I'm still waiting for them. They contacted me last week and told me the order had been placed and should see them soon. I'm still unsure exactly what I'm getting but I'll post some picture when I get them

Hmm they, so its more then 1 lol

I tapatalk better then I golfatalk

Nice win! Can wait to see what it is you actually won!

Thats awesome bga. Another win by another THPer....gotta love it.

Sick win! These wedges are so forgiving and just feel solid. I was gaming vokeys before and I like the CG16's better.

Ok little update on this. It's been over 60 days since I won these on twitter via Cleveland and G-Mac. I didn't see them and at the 40 day mark I sent Cleveland a message on twitter. They got back to me after many attempts of contacting them saying the order got messed up and it was a top priority. It's been 20 days since then and I have seen nothing. I could understand if these were custom irons of some sort but they are standard CG16's wedges I could get at Dicks. I don't know what to do at this point. I've kind of given up on it and Cleveland golf for such poor customer service. I understand I won these and shouldn't complain or should I? What should I do, let it go or try again?

I would try again. You won and they promised that they'd send them to you. Call them if you need to. I've always found that to be more helpful.

I'd give a call to Cust Svc again. Trust me, they dont want the neg publicity of not rewarding someone their prize, so they'll def send them soon. Sorry you havent received them yet. Did they give you a ship date last time you spoke with Cleveland?

If that doesnt work, maybe shoot GMac a tweet? lol

That. Just. Happened. (tapatalk)

Man that stinks that you still have not gotten them. I agree with Beanie and Damaikis, I would keep trying too.

So I took some advice and contacted someone directly at Cleveland Golf. I took a long shot and emailed the Media and Public Relations Manager for all of Cleveland who responded to my email within an hour. I'll post the email below and if this isn't called customer service then I don't know what is. Very surprised by the results just hope no one gets in trouble from the way he worded his email.

Dear Mr. Gammill,

I am terribly sorry to hear of this situation and I’m already in the process of resolving this unacceptable oversight on our part as quickly as possible. I’ve got our Director of Online Marketing getting the facts to make sure this NEVER happens again in the future but I would like to handle your situation personally. Would you be so kind as to send me you’re preferred shipping address, wedge lofts, as well as your preference for the finish on the CG16s (Satin or Black Pearl). Also, what is your preferred shaft flex? Again, I can’t apologize enough for this error on our part and I want to do whatever I can to hopefully win back your faith in us. I also want to assure you quick results are in the works! I’d like to have them at your door tomorrow, barring any problems with FedEx, so if you plan to be at home tomorrow, that might be the best address for me to have. Thank you very much for reaching out to us and allowing us the chance to make this as right as we possibly can. I look forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,

Keith

That's great. I wouldn't be surprised if they included a bonus of hat, towel, etc... Next day shipping is thoughtful too. Props to Cleveland.

That's great. I wouldn't be surprised if they included a bonus of hat, towel, etc... Next day shipping is thoughtful too. Props to Cleveland.

You hit the nail on the head here. Just got another email from him making sure he has my order correct! I wasn't and didn't want anything more from Cleveland but here is what was also in his email.

"I'm also sending a few additional items....some will arrive tomorrow and another next week."

WOW - impressive customer service! Acknowledging their mistake and going over/above to make you happy with the end result.

Back