NHL 2011-2012 season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Penguinsgetting worked like a red headed stepchild.

Pretty much. They should be embarrassed.

133 penalty minutes? Woah.

So do the Penguins call Oakmont now to make their tee times for the summer, or wait until they get back to Pittsburgh? Tough decision for them. :wink:

They replayed the Asham penalty, definitely didn't hit him in the throat like Shenn acted like he did.

They replayed the Asham penalty, definitely didn't hit him in the throat like Shenn acted like he did.

Punching his head into the ice was pretty cool too.

So do the Penguins call Oakmont now to make their tee times for the summer, or wait until they get back to Pittsburgh? Tough decision for them.
:wink:

I'd call now just to make sure they get them. But that's just me. lol

So that means it wasn't dirty and malicious? Way to justify a clearly dirty play!
I've never stated it wasn't dirty. I'm just saying there was some serious acting involved. You're very good at putting words in my mouth.

I've never stated it wasn't dirty. I'm just saying there was some serious acting involved. You're very good at putting words in my mouth.

That's the way it sounded! Pens have done their fair share of diving throughout this series!

That's the way it sounded! Pens have done their fair share of diving throughout this series!
Again, never claimed otherwise. Letang even got called for it. I pointed out the Asham thing because he's definitely not getting suspended for the rest of the series. Should have been the case if he would have hit him in the throat, though.

I know the Flyers get a rep for being dirty but I think the Pens take the cake on that one. The Pens are a good team but some reason they just don't seem to be playing with the intensity and heart the Flyers are.

I really hope we do something with Fleury or Bylsma. Fleury just hasn't been the same for us these past few years.

Pens suck. It was fun to watch. Especially with the fly boys putting up 8.... Again

i really hope we do something with fleury or bylsma. Fleury just hasn't been the same for us these past few years.

blasphemy!!!!! He is elite!!!!

I think we should just give the Pens and Flyers players weaponry, as well as both teams fans, put them into a cage and let them kill each other. I enjoyed watching that game, and I have no idea why.

blasphemy!!!!! He is elite!!!!
He's a terrific goaltender. He's just not working well with us. His first few years he was great. Now he's letting failing in the time that's most important. I feel the same way about guys like Paul Martin. Not every player fits every system.

I think we should just give the Pens and Flyers players weaponry, as well as both teams fans, put them into a cage and let them kill each other. I enjoyed watching that game, and I have no idea why.

Because that's essentially what it was. Those guys in a rink killing each other. Lol.

He's a terrific goaltender. He's just not working well with us. His first few years he was great. Now he's letting failing in the time that's most important. I feel the same way about guys like Paul Martin. Not every player fits every system.

Every single Devils fan cheered when they saw how much the Penguins gave Martin. He is a #3 or #4 defensemen and is being paid like a top 2.

Because that's essentially what it was. Those guys in a rink killing each other. Lol.

Can't stand either team, but I wouldn't mind if they played a 101 game series. LOL. The pace was so fast, everyone had a chip on their shoulder. I was waiting for the fans to charge the ice and start kicking the crap out of Crosby. I am honestly surprised it didn't happen with about 5 minutes left to go in the 3rd.

Can't stand either team, but I wouldn't mind if they played a 101 game series. LOL. The pace was so fast, everyone had a chip on their shoulder. I was waiting for the fans to charge the ice and start kicking the crap out of Crosby. I am honestly surprised it didn't happen with about 5 minutes left to go in the 3rd.

The funny thing is, Philly fans are the worst. You might have seen my thing on Twitter, but even when Neal charged Couturier, Flyer fans ALWAYS respond with "CROSBY SUCKS!" chants. Doesn't matter who does what, it's always back to Crosby.

The funny thing is, Philly fans are the worst. You might have seen my thing on Twitter, but even when Neal charged Couturier, Flyer fans ALWAYS respond with "CROSBY SUCKS!" chants. Doesn't matter who does what, it's always back to Crosby.

I haven't been on the Twittah today so I missed it. I did see someone holding up a t-shirt that said "I Hate Sidney Crosby" as Crosby skated into the penalty box. I thought that was pretty stupid, but eh, it's a battle I guess. I guess as a fan, I am programmed a little differently than some. I can honestly say, I don't hate Toews, Kane, Sharp, Keith or any of the Blackhawks. I hope we beat them, yes, but I don't hate them or want them to get injured.

I am looking forward to the Kings vs Nucks game later on. Vancouver is going with Schneider in net. Would love to see the Kings take this one.

Agreed. IF (and I'm still holding a little hope for us) the Pens get knocked out this round, I'm looking LA all the way. I love Anze Kopitar and Dustin Brown.

Agreed. IF (and I'm still holding a little hope for us) the Pens get knocked out this round, I'm looking LA all the way. I love Anze Kopitar and Dustin Brown.

Kopitar is one of my favorite players that doesn't get the recognition he deserves.

Agreed. Absolutely an underrated player in this league. He's the textbook definition if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back