Lurker to member from Alabama

unseenme

Reaction score
Handicap
Not sure..
Hi guys & gals. New member from Dothan Alabama. A bit of my info: player for 20 years, low round from White tees: 74; low round from Pro tees: 78, was a 4 handicap til I proved our doctor wrong & got my wife pregnant..lol, I'm an equipment ho but not a packrat, love Taylormade TP equipment, forged irons & Srixon balls, big hitter..longest drive is 371 downhill/downwind, avg 285, NEVER had an ace..closest is 2", had my 1st eagle before I had my first birdie, favorite golfer is Davis Love III. Whew..lol. Looking forward to meeting new golfers & sharing info!

*Spin em long*

Welcome to THP.

welcome to THP buddy. I'm glad you signed up!

Welcome to THP, very nice introduction.

Welcome to THP

:welcome:

Welcome to THP! A lot of new guys signing up from Alabama!

Welcome to THP. Very nice introduction

Welcome to THP, glad you sighned up.

Welcome to THP

Thanks for all the warm welcomes!

@war.eagle yea that's probably cuz its too freaking hot to play right now..lol

*Spin em long*

Welcome!

Welcome to THP !!

Welcome to THP

Welcome

Welcome to THP! I am originally from Abbeville Alabama. My 1st cousin which I will not post his name on here is a fantastic golfer in the Dothan area.... He' pretty well know in that area along with his best friend Josh Broadway!

OH BTW when I come in to work on my hunting property in a few weeks I'll bring my clubs and maybe we can play Highland Oaks? Shoot me a pm if your game.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP...I know the Wiregrass area well.

Welcome to THP! I am originally from Abbeville Alabama. My 1st cousin which I will not post his name on here is a fantastic golfer in the Dothan area.... He' pretty well know in that area along with his best friend Josh Broadway!

OH BTW when I come in to work on my hunting property in a few weeks I'll bring my clubs and maybe we can play Highland Oaks? Shoot me a pm if your game.

I'm on vacation in September (12-16) if you happen to be here then let me know. I'll definitely be playing most of that week..lol. Josh Broadaway won the Hooters Tour at the Highlands back in '04 or '05..I forget..but me & a couple of buddies followed him in the final round out there. That was the first time I had witnessed that grip of his. Pretty awesome he hits the ball that far and straight like that! They played Marshwood-Highlands rotation and I'm sure you know...Marshwood 6 is the 701yd par 5...all three in the group had birdie putts on that hole, but more impressive than that...they're approach shots were within 125yds! That's tough to do on that hole. I've played it from the tips several times & the best I could do was a 160yd approach..lol. And I thought I hit the ball decently long...:banghead:

Welcome to the forum!

Tappin' in support of Team Hackers!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to THP. With your length, have you met The Belbs? LOL

welcome

Back