Wager Thread - The 2011 Morgan Cup

I want some action, Just got home from another 12 hour day and now I am drinking so who wants some? Team Paradise will win!

I want some action, Just got home from another 12 hour day and now I am drinking so who wants some? Team Paradise will win!

I'm in, what do you want to bet on?

Overall winner. Team Paradise will win, bet wise??? suggestions? I am game for anything.

How about signature control for two weeks?

Good call!! I can't wait to see how lost OG will be without his precious smileys!!

its gonna be hilarious, he will probably be trying to figure out how to make smiliys out of letters lol

OG is over here on the couch and I'm reading your remarks to him. I told him he is in a world of hurt if Paradise and P4B lose. He doesn't seem the least bit worried.

Well KB, Thats too bad because Team Paradise and P4B are going to win.....

P4B alreay beat JB once this weekend so the pressure is off. Now he can go out and just play golf and be relaxed. THat victory yesterday will be huge for him and TP.

OG is over here on the couch and I'm reading your remarks to him. I told him he is in a world of hurt if Paradise and P4B lose. He doesn't seem the least bit worried.

Reading and sweating I bet!!

P4B alreay beat JB once this weekend so the pressure is off. Now he can go out and just play golf and be relaxed. THat victory yesterday will be huge for him and TP.

That's a wasted victory haha! JB is going to wear him out!

Well KB, Thats too bad because Team Paradise and P4B are going to win.....

OG actually told me yesterday he wishes they would tie for the cup. I think he knows that's the best they could possibly do. Hehe.

I did not hear that! That is wonderful! No wonder JB stopped posting in here....

OG actually told me yesterday he wishes they would tie for the cup. I think he knows that's the best they could possibly do. Hehe.

Tell him he's too nice and he just doesn't want all the losers on team hackers to go home crying....

I did not hear that! That is wonderful! No wonder JB stopped posting in here....

And he was no where to be found on the live feed today. I am guessing he was working behind the scenes even though he said he was just going to be a participant, I am sure there was alot to do and he was helping GG.

When there's pressure, it's an entirely different game. You all know that! JB has nerves of steel. Seriously!

Done, I may have to consult OG for this...

Sic er Vince :deadhorse:

Good call!! I can't wait to see how lost OG will be without his precious smileys!!

its gonna be hilarious, he will probably be trying to figure out how to make smiliys out of letters lol

You guys will never know because Team Paradise takes the wins I need to keep all the goods :cool:

Haha, but Paradise are winners of the MC.

OG will be just fine Mr.Canada. No more syrup for you :nono:

Smart man :thumb:

haha I wonder how many :^D's or :*('s we'll see!!

Reading and sweating I bet!!

That's a wasted victory haha! JB is going to wear him out!

Wishful thanking guys and stay out of the Mad Dog 20/20 wine and you will make wiser decisions next time :drinks:

When there's pressure, it's an entirely different game. You all know that! JB has nerves of steel. Seriously!

We shall see what the Man of the Hour, The Tower of Power, aka Wow Factor brings to the table tomorrow. :golf3:

I just cant believe that OG would hope for a tie.

Say it aint so OG, say it aint so...

I just cant believe that OG would hope for a tie.

Say it aint so OG, say it aint so...

KellyBo must have heard me saying something to the effect of: "Team Hackers are hoping they can even tie their shoes in the a.m.,,, after all this late night partying :drinks: tonight". :D

Alright future losers and TEAM HACKERS fans. This should be great to watch! We have some very big bets on the line and I'm really looking forward to seeing all you paradouche turds cry tomorrow :devil:

I will be in and out tomorrow as it's my son's birthday and we have tons of people coming into town for a party.

Ok that's right you are the Boone's Farm Strawberry man :banghead:... Your other Hacker buddies must have been sipping too much Morgan David MD 20/20 when they made their bets :laughing:

Back