The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to convince my wife that with kiddo #3 on the way, we need a mini-van....a Honda Odyssey to be exact. She's stuck on a GMC Acadia though.

Do NOT go with an Acadia my friends had a Traverse and had number 3, no way they could fit all their stuff in there. I have tried to convince my wife that if we have another (#2) we are going van.

I drive a Toyota Sienna with Grateful Dead stickers all over the back of it. It's awesome, not creepy.

I used to think there was no way I'd ever drive a mini van. But as I get closer to the age of maybe having kids they seem pretty practical.

I don't know what an Astro van is.

One of the ugliest vehicles ever made. But inside, they are pretty nice. Or they were, back when my brother had one.

One of the ugliest vehicles ever made. But inside, they are pretty nice. Or they were, back when my brother had one.

Remember when people used to deck those things out hardcore. Since this is the rant thread I'll rant about how ridiculous some of the modifications they did on those things were. It got to the point of supreme gaudiness.

Youngsters nowadays...

How about Errol Flynn?

I don't know what an Astro van is.
That's funny!

Idrive a van about half the time...
radudara.jpg

Recently parked it next to junk.

Android by choice.

I got hit in the parking lot at the grocery store tonight. I was walking down the aisle to the entrance of the store, and some old lady in her SUV was backing out of her spot from the other side of the row and just backed straight in to me. Not my truck, me...as I was walking.

Had some new neighbours move in this past weekend were in a townhouse and share walls. The guy likes to play his drums and it's bloody loud. I wish I could dance it wouldn't be so bad.

I got hit in the parking lot at the grocery store tonight. I was walking down the aisle to the entrance of the store, and some old lady in her SUV was backing out of her spot from the other side of the row and just backed straight in to me. Not my truck, me...as I was walking.

You alright dude? That is really weird.

People get all crazy in grocery store parking lots. It's insane. When it's raining, it is 10 times worse. An elderly gentleman was killed in a grocery store parking lot about 2 years ago up here. Some lady came whipping into the lot at the store we shop at, and killed the man as he was walking out of the store and to his car. People get ignorant and in a hurry, either trying to score a spot or get home from work after shopping.

You okay?

Android by choice.

Key word: old

It's a rite of passage war.

Key word: old

It's a rite of passage war.
Go figure dude. Old lady in a HUGE Suburban, probably couldnt see over the backseat.

Hah, she was backing out of her spot, going like 1/2 mph. Just straight out and clipped me with her bumper. I tried to get out of the way, but was too late.

Good. Still very weird. Unless she's an assassin and she failed miserably.

Hah, she was backing out of her spot, going like 1/2 mph. Just straight out and clipped me with her bumper. I tried to get out of the way, but was too late.

The other MC team captains are going to desperate measures I see. Glad you didn't get hurt.

I am certainly not paying her for that weak effort

Hope you are ok War! I was walking to class with a few of my friends a few years ago and a kid rode his bike right into me. He wasn't going fast, and I was walking in a group and he just hit me. It was really comical. He fell off his bike and hit the ground pretty hard and I barely budged haha (and I'm only 170 lbs, it was the weirdest thing)

I am certainly not paying her for that weak effort
Funniest part, she was trying to roll her window down to apologize (I think), and all I could hear was the door locking and unlocking. She was clueless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back