Official Golfing Weather Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perfect golfing weather here in MO today, high 60's kinda breezy though. Those holes teeing off straight into the wind were tough.

its 60* HERE!!! I COULD SCREAM OUT LOUD IM SO HAPPY!!!! IT IS FLIPPING 60 DEGREES HERE, THAT IS SO WARM!!!!!!!!!!

I SWEAR THIS IS THE HAPPIEST MOMENT OF MY LIFE

Just wait Dent, it gets even better than this! hehehe

its 60* HERE!!! I COULD SCREAM OUT LOUD IM SO HAPPY!!!! IT IS FLIPPING 60 DEGREES HERE, THAT IS SO WARM!!!!!!!!!!

Why aren't you out playing golf?

It was around 60 here today, little warmer tomorrow. I played 27 holes today and looking at at least another 18 tomorrow.

I'm not talking about the weather Dent!

Just wait, there is soooooo much more better!

Why aren't you out playing golf?

It was around 60 here today, little warmer tomorrow. I played 27 holes today and looking at at least another 18 tomorrow.

Damn work!!!
It was a beautiful day today kudos to you for taking advantage of it and playing.

How was the course Mo? Soggy?

Damn work!!!
It was a beautiful day today kudos to you for taking advantage of it and playing.

How was the course Mo? Soggy?
Yeah it was a swamp, cart path only. Thankfully instead of pushing everything right I developed a nasty snap hook off the tee which kept me pretty close to the path most of the way around.

I HATE cart path only.

I may as well use the push cart when it's cart path only. I think I walk more when it's cart path only.

I HATE cart path only.

I got out Saturday and it was a bummer on a couple of holes.I couldn't of been farther from the path. I think I'm gonna have to second that smalls
I HATE cart path only.

I may as well use the push cart when it's cart path only. I think I walk more when it's cart path only.

When it's cart path only that makes a lot more sense.I was thinking that very thing the other day but the course I was playing doesn't allow walkers. Only time they allow walkers is when it's a high school tournament.

Nice and sunny with a bit of breeze today. Great day all in all.

You just need to place all your shots right near the cart path:D

I am leaving 94*F weather to go to 74*F weather. I will most likely be coming back to triple digits in a few weeks. Can't wait, as I love hot weather....:comp:

You just need to place all your shots right near the cart path:D

Then they need to start making the cart paths criss-cross the fairways in 20 or 30 yard segments! hehehe

May as well have them run al the way down both sides of the fairways in the rough too!

Then they need to start making the cart paths criss-cross the fairways in 20 or 30 yard segments! hehehe

May as well have them run al the way down both sides of the fairways in the rough too!

Don't forget under water tunnels.

edit: I'm sorry with my new avatar I should say;

Under Water Tunnels, Do not forget.

Last edited:

Maybe we all should setup a golf course in a mall parking lot, easy way to deal with all that pesky grass & rough. It would be hell on clubs but there would be no cart path issues & think of all the 400+ yd drives you would have.

Dragging this one back up........

So tonight is supposed to be league night, it's freaking pouring right now. Last week we went ahead and played in a thunderstorm, I don't feel like tempting fate again this week.:at-wits-end: Hopefully this will move out of here in the next couple of hours.

86 and sunny. Hit the range this morning. I thought it rained a ton in FL, but you and Smallville seemed to get rained on EVERY single day.

Yep it's spring in the midwest, I don't mind playing in the rain but the lightning makes me a little nervous.lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back