Votes: 4 13.8%
  • No, I don't use the "Ignore User" filter

Votes: 17 58.6%
  • What is the "Ignore User" filter???

Votes: 8 27.6%

• Total voters

Craig Mac

Reaction score
I don't use it here but on some of the other forums I am a member at I have used the ignore filter(r7 425, the dude with the Tom Pernice avatar at the other place back in the day). Does anyone use the "Ignore User" here??

I would answer this but I have CM on ignore...hehe just kidding.

I only ignore GG.:bicker:

I've used it before but the member I was using it for doesn't post anymore.

I've never used it here. But I would if I needed it.

We had one member in the past that I would have used it for if I was not a mod.

I've never used it on a forum. It's been tempting a time or two in the past on other forums though...

Never needed it here. I have used it quite a bit on other forums though.

I use it. There is 1 member of this forum whom I absolutely cannot stand and I have no interest in reading any of his posts.

I've used it, here and elsewhere. The members I ignore don't post often.

Never used it nor do I plan on it

I use it. There is 1 member of this forum whom I absolutely cannot stand and I have no interest in reading any of his posts.

Thanks alot Bake! LMAO

(Of course, he can't see this!)

J/K (I hope!)

I haven't here, but I have on an HD forum before. But I always got curious as to what the heck carp stuff he was saying, so I had to take him off ignore!

I haven't here, but I have on an HD forum before. But I always got curious as to what the heck carp stuff he was saying, so I had to take him off ignore!

I've done that too. But when you do that, you've only got yourself to blame.

I have never needed it on here and the only other forum I have ever been a part of was for a vegas poker room deal. anyway I guess I'm just to curious as to what everyone has to say to let little stuff bother me. You can always just skip over the ignorant persons posts. (which many of you do for mine I'm sure :D )

Not me.. this is the nicest & friendliness forum I've been on. I don't see brand bashing or any of that stuff. Also I stay away from misc. threads 'bout politics & religion

Oh thank goodness, that clears me.

This forum is either small enough or people read it enough or a mix of both, that it seems pretty much every post gets responded to, by someone. If I filtered them, I wouldn't know what the heck is going on. Flames and spam are usually gone by the time I sign on anyway (which I appreciate, thanks for staying on top of it, mods!)

Yep I use it here. This is actually the first place I've used it. I don't think they post here anymore or very infrequent.

Yep I use it here. This is actually the first place I've used it. I don't think they post here anymore or very infrequent.

You just think that because you can't see my posts bogey!

You just think that because you can't see my posts bogey!

I had to remove the ignore so I could see what you said. Good bye again. :laugh:

Back