Hello from Bellingham!

Thanks guys! So how do I put together the little WITB signature with the logos and everything? I don't really have anything of note in my bag yet, but I'd like to feel like I'm participating fully.

Welcome to THP. ejoy the site as i do

Welcome to THP Dan, glad to have you aboard and good luck on filling out the bag. If you are looking for a ball, http://www.bridgestonegolf.com/bfit is as good a place to start as any. Many here play Bridgestone. The advanced search feature at the top of the page is a great way to seek out any information you might want, be sure to use the drop down box to search the Titles Only and your search will be narrowed down for you. Most everyone here would also recommend that you be fitted for any new clubs that you buy. Enjoy the site and hit 'em straight.

welcome!

:welcome:

So how do I put together the little WITB signature with the logos and everything?
This was one of my first questions as well. After you reach 10 posts, you'll have more privileges and you can change your "signature" using the settings tab at the top of the page. The tech forum gives detailed instructions about adding the brand logos. Good luckWITB instructions thread

This was one of my first questions as well. After you reach 10 posts, you'll have more privileges and you can change your "signature" using the settings tab at the top of the page. The tech forum gives detailed instructions about adding the brand logos. Good luckWITB instructions thread

Thanks for the info! I guess that means I just need one more post!

welcome to THP!

hey someone else from Bellingham. We'll have to play a round sometime!

welcome to THP!

hey someone else from Bellingham. We'll have to play a round sometime!

Yeah, definitely! Are you at Lake Padden?

I'm up closer to North Bellingham, but I enjoy playing Padden. Just don't get down to play it enough.

Welcome to THP from close by in Canada.

I'm up closer to North Bellingham, but I enjoy playing Padden. Just don't get down to play it enough.

Your avatar looks like Padden. I've only played there once, but it seemed like a good deal. I've been very impressed with the condition of North Bellingham. The greens there are great.

Welcome! Bellis Fair is awesome.

Your avatar looks like Padden. I've only played there once, but it seemed like a good deal. I've been very impressed with the condition of North Bellingham. The greens there are great.

It is in fact Padden. Good call. :)
Yeah I like North Bellingham, just always seem to suck on the front nine.

Welcome to THP!

Sent using Tapatalk

Welcome!

welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP from a fellow Pacific Northwesterner!
I'm on the east side of the state in Liberty Lake...15 miles east of Spokane.

Welcome to THP!!!

welcome to THP, seems to me like you need some new irons! :)

Welcome!!!

welcome lad

Welcome to THP from a fellow Pacific Northwesterner!
I'm on the east side of the state in Liberty Lake...15 miles east of Spokane.

Thanks! I was in Spokane in May for a conference at Gonzaga. The town was beautiful, the weather seemed unseasonably warm, and the river was incredibly high.

welcome to THP, seems to me like you need some new irons! :)

Aye. I need a new driver, too. The Insight is old and I have to retighten the weight on it after every shot.

Welcome~

Back