Sligo 2010 Collection Has Arrived

Here are a few images of Brian wearing some of the 2010 Collection. Enjoy!

bg2.jpg

Are all of the pants like that at the bottom, Or is that something he has done? I have big feet and see these guys on the tour with the cut in the bottom of the pants and wonder if they have it done or if the companies make them that way. I would love it if they were made that way.

Are all of the pants like that at the bottom, Or is that something he has done? I have big feet and see these guys on the tour with the cut in the bottom of the pants and wonder if they have it done or if the companies make them that way. I would love it if they were made that way.

Shanks,
A few brands do, but Sligo does not. Its an easy fix though, simple tailor adjustment.

Last edited:

bg2.jpg

Shanks,
That is custom work on Brian's pants, our pants do not come finished with the slits in the bottom. You can easily take them to a tailor and have it done though.

Guys have THE BEST looking golf clothes!!!

and I guess I will have to get them tailored to my big feet

and I guess I will have to get them tailored to my big feet

bro, i could totally see you rockin' some of the sligo gear. i wish i was slim enough to sport it, but i think i'd end up looking like phil with those undersized shirts. :D

bro, i could totally see you rockin' some of the sligo gear. i wish i was slim enough to sport it, but i think i'd end up looking like phil with those undersized shirts. :D

hahahahaha

Well good news, I'm pretty sure I have a job lined up for the summer at my golf club. I am definatly going to be buying some of this stuff!!

Dent, Let me know when and what you ordered... I'd be curious to see...

I was actually trying to plan all that out right now, but unfortunately some of the pictures still aren't up. When they are up I'll be planning what I'm going to order way ahead and ill let you know.

What did you order could?

I was actually trying to plan all that out right now, but unfortunately some of the pictures still aren't up. When they are up I'll be planning what I'm going to order way ahead and ill let you know.

Gator - White, Black
Lauer - Black
Mentor - Ice, White
O'Brien - Black, Ice
Shorts - Platinum w/ Ice
Trouser - Platinum Digitile
Vibe Belt - Ice, McKenna
Diamond Sweater - Platinum, White

I'm thinking that my $$ outfit is going to be:
White Gator
Plat Digitile
McKenna Belt

I'm going to pick up some shorts and maybe a few more shirts when it starts to get warm here in NY.

Awesome picks :good:

Gator - White, Black
Lauer - Black
Mentor - Ice, White
O'Brien - Black, Ice
Shorts - Platinum w/ Ice
Vibe Belt - Ice, McKenna

White Gator
Plat Digitile
McKenna Belt

I'm going to pick up some shorts and maybe a few more shirts when it starts to get warm here in NY.

Awesome picks :good:

Wow CB thats a huge haul.. nice.

Thanks guys! I've ordered a lot of stuff from them and I've been lucky enough to get to know two of the Sligo guys through email and get advice etc... They're a good bunch of guys, it's hard not to order from them... not to mention their threads are sick!!!

Hoping to have the rest of the pics up tonight!

Thanks guys! I've ordered a lot of stuff from them and I've been lucky enough to get to know two of the Sligo guys through email and get advice etc... They're a good bunch of guys, it's hard not to order from them... not to mention their threads are sick!!!

Thanks!!

Gator - White, Black
Lauer - Black
Mentor - Ice, White
O'Brien - Black, Ice
Shorts - Platinum w/ Ice
Vibe Belt - Ice, McKenna

White Gator
Plat Digitile
McKenna Belt

More images are up and stock is moving quickly!

I think the question is 'what didn't you order?' Awesome job!

Gator - White, Black
Lauer - Black
Mentor - Ice, White
O'Brien - Black, Ice
Shorts - Platinum w/ Ice
Vibe Belt - Ice, McKenna

White Gator
Plat Digitile
McKenna Belt

Awesome! I think I will get one for the BF! Our anniversary is coming up.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Back