THP Sneak Peek - KBS Custom Series Shafts

This looks cool. I think the white would be gorgeous

I have been thinking a lot about these recently.

I have been thinking a lot about these recently.

It's funny I was thinking about these inn black with green grips

JB, what shafts do you play in your irons right now? Are you more attracted to the look of these irons, or the performance that you could get in a nice-looking package as well?

JB, what shafts do you play in your irons right now? Are you more attracted to the look of these irons, or the performance that you could get in a nice-looking package as well?

I play Nippon 950s in mine. I have been fit in the KBS line as well.
I can't lie and say the looks did not play a factor, but the numbers were very good too.

I'm a KBS Tour fan and I wouldn't mind adding a little color to the mix.

I'm a KBS Tour fan and I wouldn't mind adding a little color to the mix.

I've already stating my feelings earlier in this thread about these shafts. However, I'll say it again: I want these in my next set of irons, preferably Black Pearl. Huge KBS Tour fan here.

I've already stating my feelings earlier in this thread about these shafts. However, I'll say it again: I want these in my next set of irons, preferably Black Pearl. Huge KBS Tour fan here.

Man, I think the white would look bada$$ in a set of 588's!

Man, I think the white would look bada$$ in a set of 588's!

Agreed there, or in a set of R11s!

White would look good with the R11s because there is some white on that clubhead. The primary color on the 588 CBs apart from the chrome of the club itself is black on the stampings, that's why I'd go with black in those clubs.

Of course, the black would look great in the CG Black irons and most of Callaway's 2012 iron lineup.

Missed this one earlier. I'm with you Ary the white would def pop some eyes on the course in the R-11's.

I got a set of Custom's today. Went with Silver Pearl in 3-PW + GW,SW,LW. Now I have to decide of I will put these in my Z-Stars and JAWS wedges or treat myself to new irons & wedges. Maybe i20's, MP53/59's, 588CB's? Maybe just another set of Z-Stars? Maybe Callaway Forged wedges? hmmm...

DSCN1535.jpg

DSCN1536.jpg

Back