The 2014 Honda Classic [Spoilers]

Had a good round going...needs to hold on.

Vegas needed 441 to phone in for a chutt.

34 balls in the water this week so far. For the last 3 years they estimated it's around $3000 worth of balls put in the water.

Henly! What a shot!

Wow nice hole out by Henley.

That was a heck of a wedge

How in the world did that putt not just drop?

man everyone should switch to nike equipment rory, henley vegas 123?

That's what I was thinking. Rory, Tiger and Henley are tearing it up today.
man everyone should switch to nike equipment rory, henley vegas 123?

Been watching for the last hour or so...such a fun (and hard) golf course and one that holds such great THP memories, both past and future. It was a long freaking drive, but so happy I made the outing down there.

Turned hard at the end and should've went. Looks like me putting out there…
I won't tell you about the big 20 foot w/ 3 feet of break putt I made today. You've seen it before. Wouldn't want to bore you with it!!

Rory's looked familiar...mine went in. :)

MACON, GA boy in 2nd!

11 is tough. Fairway gets very skinny up near the lake and makes you want to hang back, but then you just have a longer shot over the lake into the green.

11 and 12 were my least favorite tee shots. Just never felt comfortable over them.

How did Rory finish?

How did Rory finish?

-12...2 up

I got 3 guys inside of top 10, and the worse of my 10 is 55th place, hoping for a strong finish!

-12...2 up

I got 3 guys inside of top 10, and the worse of my 10 is 55th place, hoping for a strong finish!

Looking good. I only have Palmer inside the top 10.

#LikeClimbingUpMtEverest

Looking good. I only have Palmer inside the top 10.

#LikeClimbingUpMtEverest

lol, well I have all 10 left, so I better have a few in the freaking top 10, but knowing my luck they will all wet the bed fowler style tomorrow

My guys are no where in contention. 8 made the cut but Adam Scott is the low one and he is tied for 30something. Need a bunch to go low tomorrow!

My guys are no where in contention. 8 made the cut but Adam Scott is the low one and he is tied for 30something. Need a bunch to go low tomorrow!
still possible, lots of tight groups just a few strokes apart

34 balls in the water this week so far. For the last 3 years they estimated it's around $3000 worth of balls put in the water.
They definitely don't play the cheap balls I play.

I've got 3 in the top 10 including Rory, could be a strong week!

Looks like a good Sunday is in the cards for us. I got Henley in fantasy, will be interesting to see if he can get past Rory today. I expect Rory to play well and am glad to see him playing well early in the year.

I'm excited to watch today. Hopefully Rory can keep it together and bring home the trophy.

enjoyed watching golf central pregame this morning. Loved that they had the pro tracer out on the range so you could see how each guy worked the ball. Showed quite a bit of tiger as he went through draws and fades. Also ZJ and you could see his draw.

Back