WITB Photo edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
View attachment 13212

X Hot driver and 3-wood? Gotta hit these with my head behind the ball, otherwise it's "fore right"!

Mashie+ hybrid? A good amount of offset. Maybe too much, we'll see.

AP1 712 irons? Dynalite Gold XP R300 shaft is 117g. The XP 95s in the new 714 model weigh 93g.

SM4 wedges? Use the bounce when pitching! Saw Paul Azinger do that.

White Hot Pro #1 putter? Classic look.

That's awesome!

ybutezuz.jpg

ahady5a6.jpg

re7u8ypa.jpg

I need to update my Sig, but new to the bag:

Exotics xcg6 ozik HD6.1 stiff shaft

rocketbladez 4-AW stock stiff steel

that 22* adams idea is hiding behind the 17*XTD

cameo by the seemore m6 in the top of the 2nd photo

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Tapatalk

Wow you can really say that you play the woods. Any reason why you still play them?

There is a story behind it. So I grew up in a golf family. My dad was a pro, and we went to the country club pretty often. I learned how to play with clubs like these although the irons were pure blades. So I guess the attitude was just learn to hit them right. Fast forward oh 30 years, losing touch with golf completely. I go into a Dick's, take one look at the new drivers, and say...wtf is that!?

Honestly I don't need the new stuff. I grew up watching people play amazing golf with a lot less than i have. This equipment won't hold me back enough to matter. And I just don't feel comfortable swinging a club with a milk carton attached to the end. lol

Loving the time machine, it looks great. Dibs on the Eye2s if you ever decide to make a switch. When is your upcoming round of golf and did you decide where you're playing yet?

ybutezuz.jpg

ahady5a6.jpg

re7u8ypa.jpg

I need to update my Sig, but new to the bag:

Exotics xcg6 ozik HD6.1 stiff shaft

rocketbladez 4-AW stock stiff steel

that 22* adams idea is hiding behind the 17*XTD

cameo by the seemore m6 in the top of the 2nd photo

Sent from my ADR6410LVW using Tapatalk

Great head covers.

With the new additions to the bag, I figured I'd post a couple pics. Now if I could only hit these outside...argh, stupid winter storm.

12878585803_0e0d875cc7_c.jpg

12878586063_5221908966_c.jpg

12878914924_79c627ba0a_c.jpg

Loving the time machine, it looks great. Dibs on the Eye2s if you ever decide to make a switch. When is your upcoming round of golf and did you decide where you're playing yet?

Hey Wolf, thanks. Okay, you will have first dibs on the Eye 2's. Don't get your hopes up though! I tend to get attached to things and not trade them in. Been married 24 years lol!

I am thinking the maiden voyage will be mid April, unless we get an unexpected heat wave before then. Going to play Fox Hollow. The local golf mag does an annual review on all the courses in the state, and rates them for many factors. Fox Hollow rated very high for categories such as "good for women," "walking" and "food," which sealed the deal! Really looking forward to it, with muted expectations!

Very nice Nate!

Very nice, love the bag.

Hey Wolf, thanks. Okay, you will have first dibs on the Eye 2's. Don't get your hopes up though! I tend to get attached to things and not trade them in. Been married 24 years lol!

I am thinking the maiden voyage will be mid April, unless we get an unexpected heat wave before then. Going to play Fox Hollow. The local golf mag does an annual review on all the courses in the state, and rates them for many factors. Fox Hollow rated very high for categories such as "good for women," "walking" and "food," which sealed the deal! Really looking forward to it, with muted expectations!

Funny stuff, I figured the irons weren't going anywhere soon. Looking forward to reading about your return to the course.

Funny stuff, I figured the irons weren't going anywhere soon. Looking forward to reading about your return to the course.

Thanks! I am really looking forward to writing up a blow by blow. I just have to understand that I don't know the course, haven't played a round in 30 years, and a few months of practice won't provide miracle results.

Interesting enough, I bought a Titleist AP2 3 iron for practice, and the feel of the Eye 2 3i is so different. I can hit them both about the same, but I just feel so much more connected to the Eye 2. Hard to explain. This isn't helping your chances, is it? lol

With the new additions to the bag, I figured I'd post a couple pics. Now if I could only hit these outside...argh, stupid winter storm.

Nice pics. Here in NJ we may have to wait until April to play a round of golf.

Sent from my RM-845_nam_vzw_100 using Tapatalk

Where is Fox Hollow? Those Eye 2s look awesome.

I'm digging the Cleveland gear Nate!

Like the RocketBladez Rallo.

My Apex Pros were getting lonely so they get some sunshine tomorrow. THP pinstripe head cover also makes it's 2014 debut.

LwI4fivl.jpg

IZfBIukl.jpg

What kind of head covers do you have on your hybrid and FW?

Thanks Kujan! Fox Hollow is in Lakewood, Colorado.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back