Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
How'd I forget him? Sorry Andy!

I'd be interested in a house if others were. Sounded like Martin was talking about getting an apartment on the course, that would sleep 6 (?) of us. Either would work for me.

I like that idea. If it slept 6 then maybe through it out on the thread for two others looking for lodging to join??

I like that idea. If it slept 6 then maybe through it out on the thread for two others looking for lodging to join??
I have to go back through my PMs, I think Martin mentioned that somebody on the thread already expressed interest. A house would be awesome. BBQ, hanging out, possibly on the bay/ocean/river/puddle.....

I have to go back through my PMs, I think Martin mentioned that somebody on the thread already expressed interest. A house would be awesome. BBQ, hanging out, possibly on the bay/ocean/river/puddle.....

That idea, plus THPers, plus 3-4 rounds at Rum Pointe - I may actually use the word epic in that scenario.

How'd I forget him? Sorry Andy!

I'd be interested in a house if others were. Sounded like Martin was talking about getting an apartment on the course, that would sleep 6 (?) of us. Either would work for me.

No worries, Pete.
My "family" vacation has gotten kinda nuts.
The in-laws, including my wife's Parents, brother, wife and daughter will be joining us.
So I will be looking forward to catching up with you all at the event.
On the plus side, it will probably make it easier to get that 2nd round in Sunday morning.

No worries, Pete.
The in-laws, including my wife's Parents, brother, wife and daughter will be joining us.
On the plus side, it will probably make it easier to get that 2nd round in Sunday morning.
Holy carp....do you guys have an RV?

That sounds like quite a weekend! A house would work nicely.

No worries, Pete.

A little pain for that second round never hurt anybody. :)

Hey guys, sorry i havent Answered this yet, been out in vacation this week, i will be back tomorrow and see if rum pointe called back on the appartment.

If not, I' ll assumevit is not available.

Will let you know tomorrow how it all goes.

I know Maddog is already booked. He's not the most computer savy, but he did say he'd be in for the morning 18 round. He's got a room with the wife. Aaron/Pete if you guys make plans for any of the extra rounds as a favor to me can you include or tell whoever is organizing to include NO SISSY FADE for the morning 18? Would hate to see him miss out because he isn't tech savy. (Scary part is he's in control of 5 computer screens at work!)

I know Maddog is already booked. He's not the most computer savy, but he did say he'd be in for the morning 18 round. He's got a room with the wife. Aaron/Pete if you guys make plans for any of the extra rounds as a favor to me can you include or tell whoever is organizing to include NO SISSY FADE for the morning 18? Would hate to see him miss out because he isn't tech savy. (Scary part is he's in control of 5 computer screens at work!)
We'll take care of it buddy. I assume you mean morning 18 round on Sunday? Or on Friday?

We'll take care of it buddy. I assume you mean morning 18 round on Sunday? Or on Friday?

I just went back and reread my post. Meant to say Friday morning. He said last he checked you guys were possibly planning 36 on Friday? He said he was going to do the morning 18 while the wife hit up the spa and then connect with her for the afternoon and join where ever THP has it's get together dinner on Friday.

I just went back and reread my post. Meant to say Friday morning. He said last he checked you guys were possibly planning 36 on Friday? He said he was going to do the morning 18 while the wife hit up the spa and then connect with her for the afternoon and join where ever THP has it's get together dinner on Friday.
That was mentioned, it will all depend on when everyone is arriving. I'm sure we'll iron it out over the next couple of weeks and I/Aaron will keep you/him in loop whatever the details turn out to be.

I don't see any mention of a meet and greet or dinner on friday. Only mentions dinner saturday after the tournament. Am I missing something?

I don't see any mention of a meet and greet or dinner on friday. Only mentions dinner saturday after the tournament. Am I missing something?
I can only speak from going to the A/C Invitational last year, but I'm sure there will be something, informal, and normally announced a few days before the event. It'll definitely be in the Invitational Thread when it's put together.

thanks for updating the guys for me jimmy. wife and I are going down on Thursday. spending the evening in oc, have a hotel about 15 minutes from oc and rum pointe. I am in for 18 holes on Friday morning. the wife and I are hitting up oc boardwalk Friday night. I will be leaving sunday, unsure if I will be playing on sunday.

played on sim tonight, hit the ball well, one eagle, one birdie, six pars and one bogey for a 2 under 34. jimmy had a four putt and was still able to shoot even par. he kept it together pretty good. I was impressed, I know a four putt would put me in a very testy mood for the rest of my round. :banana:

I have his cellphone number, so I will remember to check with him.

I'm jealous of you guys going to OC, that one sounds awesome.

Andy,
Thanks for the invite on Sun.morn but I'm booked with Jeanne and Charlie at CyberCreek sim.Couldn't elaborate as I was at car dealer negotiating a deal:bicker:
Next weekend might be better(Sunday)

Andy,
Thanks for the invite on Sun.morn but I'm booked with Jeanne and Charlie at CyberCreek sim.Couldn't elaborate as I was at car dealer negotiating a deal:bicker:
Next weekend might be better(Sunday)

No problem, Allan. Have fun at the sim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back