What Golf Stuff Did You Buy Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yeah. I bought a dozen QStars in yellow too. They play like a tour ball for me and are half the price. Long and straight, and they spin.

I need to get a hold of these high performance QStars that everyone seems to be buying. I have tried them several times and keep on getting the dud ones. Spin? Where??? Are we thinking of the same ball?

Tapping and crashing with the new updated/downgraded Tapatalk.

Yeah, probably so. No clue.

I love these wedges, glad to finally be able to get them in.

What a psych out by my wife today. I got a Bridgestone box today, in that box was my new Bridgestone hat. No wedges today. :(

What a psych out by my wife today. I got a Bridgestone box today, in that box was my new Bridgestone hat. No wedges today. :(

HAHAHAHA

I need to get a hold of these high performance QStars that everyone seems to be buying. I have tried them several times and keep on getting the dud ones. Spin? Where??? Are we thinking of the same ball?

Really? Every time I play them I seriously look after each hole to make sure its not a Z-Star. I can stop it on the greens, might take one more hop than a Z, and it feels soft and goes far and straight. I don't ask for anything more in a ball. This was the second time in my life I've ever gone out and bought golf balls. These are that good for me. Now what to do about all those shiny new free ProV1s in the closet...

Dozen gamer v2's. Never tried em before.

Just came in today. Tin Cup ball marker.
532150_10151044343119558_773625422_n.jpg

Walter Hagen pants and Nike dri fit no show socks

2 dozen Q Stars @ 19.00 each. :)

Classic 290 with a Rip Alpha Shaft. Got it used at a good price. I cannot wait for it to arrive.

I agree. I really don't like these. Granted I haven't tried em for too long...

Ping Anser Milled 3 Putter, RH, Black Dot, 35"

It's yummy!

I bit delayed on posting this, but it has been a great month for me. On my birthday, my wife took me to Golf Galaxy to get 3 new wedges. I ended up with the black pearl 52, 56, and 60 Cleveland 588's! GG had a fathersday weekend raffle going on and I entered to win an RBZ driver.

I find out about a week later that I win! So I have an RBZ driver coming my way.

I go back to GG and trade in my R11 (I hit the RBZ about 10 yards further on average) and my old Tour Burner 3 wood and a gift certificate and get a Taylor Made RBZ Tour 3 Wood!

Throw in the customized Scotty Cameron putter my wife got me as a wedding gift, and over the past two months I've gotten:

Taylor Made RBZ Driver (should be delivered within the next month or so)
Taylor Made RBZ Tour 3 Wood
Cleveland 588 wedges
Scotty Cameron Putter

Probably will wait until next spring to upgrade my irons, but I can't really complain about that!

wow jlukes thats a pretty nice haul in the past 2 months, enjoy!

I recently went through a dozen of these, and I wasnt seeing the spin around the greens that everyone was raving about either

Nice purchases jukes!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back