Callaway Promotion

SeeMoreGuy

They Make 'em. I Buy 'em.
Reaction score
Just hought I would throw this out in case some had not seen it:

I was going through the golf store and found out Callaway is running a special promotion with Kodak HD Camera. If you purchase one of the Callaway Drivers you get a free Kodak HD 1080p digital camera that is water proof. The cost of the camera seperately is $150. I think the driver is about $399. I looked at camera which is something I have been wanting but am not really sure how much I would actually use it.

Do many THpers's film and review their swings often?

i do SMG, but i use a flip. if i was in the market for a new driver, it would be the FT Tour, and to be able to get that camera would be sweet.

Hey TC,

Are you able to slow your swing down to really see it with the flip?

Hey TC,

Are you able to slow your swing down to really see it with the flip?

yes and no, i can slow it down some, but nothing like frame by frame. i suppose that's a good point but i just like to make sure that i'm not getting in the habit of taking it back to the inside or coming across at the top.

If I happened to be looking at a Callaway driver, a video camera could make the decision a lot easier. Not just for filming your swing, they're great items! I've been using the movie mode on my Olympus digital camera to film the dogs the last couple of weeks. I'd love to have a real video camera.

Thanks TC. I like the flip because you dont have all the wires and it looks like uploading is pretty easy.

Hey Smalls...go ahead and pull the trigger.:act-up: I just love spending other peoples money. hehe

this deals been around a little while I think it ends June 30th? so act now!

I think that being able to see your own swing is very important. Plus you can use the camera to video other things, like otters.

yeah just checked Callaways website and it ends 6/30/10

Buy now!

Thanks OEM!

That looks like a cool website. Have you tried it out before?

Thanks OEM!

That looks like a cool website. Have you tried it out before?

When I took my lessons last year thats the site they used to upload the videos. It worked great like that but I havent tried it on my own though.

This may get me to grab the camera. However, I do not need the driver at all.

i don't know SMG, you'lll need a driver for each iron set, right? haha

LOL! That one had me cracking up TC. But so true.

Yeah, get the Diablo Edge and it might replace your current driver.

Esox traded in some old clubs and ended up getting a decent deal on the driver. I think the thread was Riding the Edge

Shoot Sunday,

It is the driver that keeps getting me in trouble. Buying a new one is just creating more misery for me. I guess I could video tape the ball slicing all over the place off the tee box. Perhaps the camera would make a great ball locator. :act-up:

LOL! That one had me cracking up TC. But so true.

it's a good point and you know it!

there's a couple of ways to justify it:

1. you get a free camera with a new driver
2. you get a free driver with a new camera

haha!

I do have a NIKE Str8tFit that is just sitting idle. I like my PING but perhaps a new Callaway is in the future. Although I wont get much for the Nike right now, but every little bit helps.

it's a good point and you know it!

there's a couple of ways to justify it:

1. you get a free camera with a new driver
2. you get a free driver with a new camera

haha!

hmmm I like this

It is a sick big stick SMG, go somewhere and demo it, you will fall love with her

I do have a NIKE Str8tFit that is just sitting idle. I like my PING but perhaps a new Callaway is in the future. Although I wont get much for the Nike right now, but every little bit helps.

you could probably sell it here SMG!!! maybe worth a shot.

yeah as long as its not lefty, cause that stuff never sells! :act-up:

Back