LefTe

Living Strong!
Reaction score
Handicap
My Swing
Is it just me or does $1900 seem a little pricey for a wedge!

(See picture below)

and it's sold out!

skullsmalsoldoutl.jpg

Link to site:
http://www.goldsfactoryusa.com/products

yeah that just a bit insane especially considering their 3-pw set is $1600.

yep
I got the last one

are you kidding me?My 1st 4 cars didn't total up to that.

I'm waiting for a Scotty reference.

yup! . . . .

I cannot believe anyone would buy a wedge for $1900. I guess if you have the money...

yes just $1900 and you'll never mishit a chip shot again.It's an investment in your game cause you can throw away the putter.All you gotta do is get close to the green and with this one shot it's in the hole.Even if you never played before.If it did that maybe it would be worth it.

For my money I'd better be getting a whole lot more then a wedge for that kind of scratch!

For my money I'd better be getting a whole lot more then a wedge for that kind of scratch!

Yeah really. How much are lessons going these days? Maybe after I hit the big time and I am cashing big checks I might look into this wedge. But then again probably not.

yes just $1900 and you'll never mishit a chip shot again.It's an investment in your game cause you can throw away the putter.All you gotta do is get close to the green and with this one shot it's in the hole.Even if you never played before.If it did that maybe it would be worth it.

If it did that you know damn well all of us would have one...and another for backup, just in case

wow...I want some of those

Back