2012 THP Golf Outing & Demo Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I would rather one of them beat me, than one of the 2 that will be dressed in drag. I can handle losing to a woman, I dont know if I can handle losing to someone in drag.

It's only for demo day

I tapatalk better then I tapaputt

I think I would rather one of them beat me, than one of the 2 that will be dressed in drag. I can handle losing to a woman, I dont know if I can handle losing to someone in drag.

Haha, good point

Pretty sure I saw a supper sighting in here. I can't wait until the THP Supper.

Posted via Tapatalk

Pretty sure I saw a supper sighting in here. I can't wait until the THP Supper.

Posted via Tapatalk

From the pictures I saw of last year, it looks like a hell of a time!

...just tap it in...

10yard and Jake are going to wear their swimming trunks to the THP Supper.

From the pictures I saw of last year, it looks like a hell of a time!

...just tap it in...

There may be a lot of food left :D

Great... hawk is here.. there goes the fun

lol heck ya i am! I dont know how i missed that firebush video, that thing was hilarious

Great... hawk is here.. there goes the fun

Listen here, iphoneellipsis: we may not be able to read what you write, but we get the gist of it. You are Gray 2.0. Amazingly, you are slower, sorrier, and more confusing than he is.

Here's a little look into the future:

R13 Driver - Whiffed it too ... many times to get a....good idea of what I thought.

Cleveland Black - Dummy mark magnet....too many whiffs...horrible

Adams Fast12 - Shaft is all wrong for me...whiff machine...hated it

-MattyKrack

Listen here, iphoneellipsis: we may not be able to read what you write, but we get the gist of it. You are Gray 2.0. Amazingly, you are slower, sorrier, and more confusing than he is.

R13 Driver - Whiffed it too ... many times to get a....good idea of what I thought.

-MattyKrack

Haha, I plan on owning the cg black so I won't be hitting it at demo day

But that was fin hilarious

You're a good sport dude.

I'm about to take an early bedtime tonight. Otherwise, I'd be glad to mix it up with you guys.

-MattyKrack

Thats pretty funny

You're a good sport dude.

I'm about to take an early bedtime tonight. Otherwise, I'd be glad to mix it up with you guys.

Cheers, till tomorrow, and that was my fav post of the night

Sorry for misspelling your name Mrs. Krackbush. Your turn now. Mrs. Graybush has retired.

I know she said she had quit hooking, but I hope she doesn't retire from making videos. Those things are hilarious.

P4B on my team is so weird heading into a battle. AT least he finally gets to win.

-MattyKrack

Funny cause its true.

P4B on my team is so weird heading into a battle. AT least he finally gets to win.

Funny cause its true.

Wanna wager I don't whiff? Since ur so sure I am

I have to care enough to make a wager like that.
But it is shockingly interesting how determined you are to prove to everybody that you wont whiff.
Which will only make drawing attention to that first swing when all 70 people are standing on the tee box that much more fun.
The villas are on the left and the range is OB on the right.
Im going out on a limb and saying either a topped ball that dribbles past the ladies tees or the big banana slice that ends up in the range and you have to drop, take a deep breath and re-tee and do it all again.

Mrs. Crackbush, you are a real troup dudette! You hanging with the big boys on here pretty darn good for a newbie... LOL

But it is shockingly interesting how determined you are to prove to everybody that you wont whiff.
Which will only make drawing attention to that first swing when all 70 people are standing on the tee box that much more fun.
Im going out on a limb and saying either a topped ball that dribbles past the ladies tees or the big banana slice that ends up in the range and you have to drop, take a deep breath and re-tee and do it all again.

I love a good 1st tee popup haha! So much worse than a worm burner because it just haaaaaangs hahahaha!

U care enough to keep saying it, and when I smoke one 270 don't the middle of the fairway, ill invite all 70 ppl to follow my round.

And I guess ill be in the first group since everyone will still be at the tee box watching me prove u wrong, and how the wow factor is more female then jwow

Of course you will.
Just remember that outings are actually played and not just on the internet.
These courses have GPS on them that tell you far your drives go.
I look forward to seeing that 270 bomb down the middle on the first hole. I cant wait actually.

Of course you will.
Just remember that outings are actually played and not just on the internet.
These courses have GPS on them that tell you far your drives go.
I look forward to seeing that 270 bomb down the middle on the first hole. I cant wait actually.

I'm not an internet golfer, I slice, I top, I chunk balls, I blade wedges, but I haven't even been golfing for two full seasons, I'm proud of how far I come in a short amount of time and I'm only getting better, and 7000 people can watch, because I'm there to prove something to me, not them

In kracks defense JB he never said yards.

hehehe oh how I wish I could go...

Mattycarp can call me his dentist.
Cause I love when I hit a nerve.
Its like the poker player that finds the tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back