The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, your head makes the fridge look like it belongs in Yorkems friends house

That is the funniest thing of the day bro.

So Puttin4losses put up a video talking about how he was this huge underdog and "poor me", so we decided to have some fun and see what he really felt. This is honest to God, not rehearsed in any way. There is feedback at the beginning, but it goes away shortly.

Wow...I try to start up a little smack talk, and it immediately gets bro hugged out. You guys are right. Every match is going to be super close. 2 and 1 at the most. Everybody is great, and it will be tied with nobody winning a hole through the first 17, and someone will hole out on 18 from 125 yards for the win. Better?

Wow...I try to start up a little smack talk, and it immediately gets bro hugged out. You guys are right. Every match is going to be super close. 2 and 1 at the most. Everybody is great, and it will be tied with nobody winning a hole through the first 17, and someone will hole out on 18 from 125 yards for the win. Better?

no, I said I will have all of my matches closed out by 13. I'm a serious internet golfer

Team paradise is nervous dude. There are moles and dissension and they are trying to hang on for dear life...hehe

no, I said I will have all of my matches closed out by 13. I'm a serious internet golfer

But ddec, you count about as much as me, and I am not even in TMC. At least, that's what I got from the Colonel's press conference and apology. hehehe

Noticed this as well.

Team paradise is nervous dude. There are moles and dissension and they are trying to hang on for dear life...hehe

you saw my shopping list. Depends and pepto

So Puttin4losses put up a video talking about how he was this huge underdog and "poor me", so we decided to have some fun and see what he really felt. This is honest to God, not rehearsed in any way. There is feedback at the beginning, but it goes away shortly.

I knew you were setting me up! I'd expect nothing but the full effort from you, I can take anything you can dish out so keep it coming!

But ddec, you count about as much as me, and I am not even in TMC. At least, that's what I got from the Colonel's press conference and apology. hehehe

I'm just there to take up space. And route for whoever wins

Noticed this as well.

Starting to feel like I should just stop trying, remove my support banner, root for everyone to have fun, bang some bongos, and sing kumbaya.

Starting to feel like I should just stop trying, remove my support banner, root for everyone to have fun, bang some bongos, and sing kumbaya.

It would be an honor to play bongo drums, smoke banana peels, and hug it out with you brother.

Jake- 'yes it's Hanks' fault'

Hanks- *removes Jake from xmas card list*

Lol. No not at all, 10-8 is just delusional though ;). Then again you are supporting team hackers, so being delusional is clearly your thing.

Tap, tap, tap. Just tap it in Happy

Hanks, if that's not reason enough to support Team Hackers, I don't know what it. Get a tag dude!

so close.......need to pull myself out from under the Jake bus first. lol

Hanks, if that's not reason enough to support Team Hackers, I don't know what it. Get a tag dude!

Lol. No not at all, 10-8 is just delusional though ;). Then again you are supporting team hackers, so being delusional is clearly your thing.

Yea, delusional. Take that, yorkem!

shut up Yorkem. You were cooler when you were Chunkys friend.

Stupid, delusional Yorkem. How dare you talk smack to Paradisians, especially the belbs. He's one of the elite ones. One of the chosen ones, one of the Colonel's fave's.

Stupid, delusional Yorkem. How dare you talk smack to Paradisians, especially the belbs. He's one of the elite ones. One of the chosen ones, one of the Colonel's fave's.

Hahaha. Exactly. Put me up on a pedestal damnit!!!

ROFL I was dying laughing.

Jake you're a great sport dude.

Yea, delusional. Take that, yorkem!

Wait..where am I...hehehe

shut up Yorkem. You were cooler when you were Chunkys friend.

Really, that is the best you can do. I expect so much more from you.

Whoa Cap...who said anything about being stupid. I am a little offended by... I can't even type that without laughing.

Hahaha. Exactly. Put me up on a pedestal damnit!!!

I'm not worthy...I should've been struck down for playing in that scramble with you. The nerve of me thinking I should be on the same course, let alone in the same group. I am so ashamed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back