Back by Popular Demand--Ohio Get Together Part II

Tequila and Golden Tee :banana:

well i guess we will see tomorrow what they are saying, im not gonna drive 3 hours to get rained out

well overall down to 60%

and AM round is at 30%

well overall down to 60%

and AM round is at 30%

that gets the thumbs up from me, 30% am is a ok, most likely it wont rain all morning and a little water wont hurt. Does this course have a pretty good selection of balls in the pro shop? Im wanting to pick up a couple sleeves of the Q-Star's to try and wont have time to pick any up before our round unless the pro shop has them

down to 40% for the day, appears if there is any rain it will be around 4 or 5 pm, so hopefully that gets pushed out even later

As far as the pro shop, I cant recall, you may want to call and ask.

and yeah, both courses are TIGHT

cancelled the 1 early tee time for tomorrow and the 1 latest in the PM round

2 best net scores per hole

1:8:40am

CG13
MarcW
Martin
Canadan

#2--8:50 am
10yarddraw
Hitman
Mikedean441
Brock

Sat PM--Slightly different format, instead of 2 scores per hole counting we will do 1-2-3-1-2-3 and so on for the entire round. Should keep things interesting.

#1--3pm
CG13
MarcW
Martin
Brock

#2-3:10pm
Mikedean441
Bob Gibson (My Stepdad)
Don Hall (friend from work)
Hitman

cancelled the 1 early tee time for tomorrow and the 1 latest in the PM round

1:8:40am

CG13
MarcW
Martin
Canadan

#2--8:50 am
10yarddraw
Hitman
Mikedean441
Brock

Sat PM--Slightly different format, instead of 2 scores per hole counting we will do 1-2-3-1-2-3 and so on for the entire round. Should keep things interesting.

#1--3pm
CG13
MarcW
Martin
Brock

Mikedean441
Bob Gibson (My Stepdad)
Hitman

haha dude im gonna be lost with all this score talk, i never play anything other than keeping my own score so dont be shocked when i dont know what the heck your talking about lol

haha dude im gonna be lost with all this score talk, i never play anything other than keeping my own score so dont be shocked when i dont know what the heck your talking about lol

I'll take care of it for you lol

OH SNAP, I just saw that TD got some big-boy irons. How you hitting them Mikey ?

OH SNAP, I just saw that TD got some big-boy irons. How you hitting them Mikey ?

he better be carecul or they are going to be replaced with my MX300 tomorrow hehe, think he would notice if i switched them out? Im getting everything ready for the morning, getting ready to clean my clubs even though they are already clean lol, gotta go fill up the tank, get the GPS all setup and ill be ready to rock.

Sorry that I will not be able to make it tomorrow guys, I am really bummed but I was mandated to work overtime. If anyone is up for getting a late afternoon round in on Sunday shoot me a message!!

Alright guys im gonna try to get some sleep, see ya all tomorrow

Well I have landed in Cinti. I will be there in the am , driving a white / green F-150with a tan shell. There is no range @ the Vineyard so the am round may be a little tight, but I'm not using that excuse. See ya'll in the am

Well I have landed in Cinti. I will be there in the am , driving a white / green F-150with a tan shell. There is no range @ the Vineyard so the am round may be a little tight, but I'm not using that excuse. See ya'll in the am

sounds good, the tee times are under Dean, most of us have met so just look for the group of guys lurking around

First time out, they were awesome, yesterday not so much, but it was just a bad swing day in general....hoping tomorrow is much better

well, had a late cancel, so now we have 7 for each round, not sure how to handle the games, switching up the AM tee times

#1--8:40 am
10yarddraw
Hitman
Mikedean441

2:8:50am

CG13
MarcW
Martin
Canadan

#1--3pm
CG13
MarcW
Martin

Mikedean441
Bob Gibson (My Stepdad)
Hitman

Im heading that way fellas

On my way fellas- 20 mmins behind schedule- see if I can make it up

heading out the door, see you guys soon

looks as if the golf gods are on our side again, the big thunderstorms got pushed back to this evening....

Back