What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favorite fairway wood of all-time. I went to an estate sale this morning and purchased a Callaway Steelhead 4+, new, never hit with the head wrapped and stickers. It's a firm flex graphite but that is fine for this aging golfer. Pretty excited to see if my memories of this club weren't fantasy.

RBZ 3 hybrid. I'm a firm believer the stage 1 is far better than the stage 2. At least for my swing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bought some Iomic Grips for my irons and putter

Picked up a Titleist hat, a dozen Chrome + balls and a Baffler XL 19*.
31c6b784d27fdf22816fdd9230107a0f.jpg

What golf stuff did you buy today?

Just a green fee.

Picked up two dozen Wilson Duo balls tonight. For a grand total of $28. I'm pretty happen with that cost.

My favorite fairway wood of all-time. I went to an estate sale this morning and purchased a Callaway Steelhead 4+, new, never hit with the head wrapped and stickers. It's a firm flex graphite but that is fine for this aging golfer. Pretty excited to see if my memories of this club weren't fantasy.

Nice. Still head wrapped w/ stickers? That's a cool find.

Supersofts,picked up 15 Callaway staff towel ,all for free. Slick deal as I was needing a new towel

I didn't catch the Baffler XL, nice pickup dude.
I was on the fence until it outperformed the Heavenwood, then it was sold. I think I'm going to try paint it black though.

I was on the fence until it outperformed the Heavenwood, then it was sold. I think I'm going to try paint it black though.
#murderedout, I like it

Picked up a package of the two inch Martini tees yesterday.

Just another green fee

The Mashie M3 and M4 in the For Sale forum here.

Mizuno JPX 825 Pro/MP 64 combo set w/Matrix Ozik Program 130 graphite shafts.

Those shafts look ridiculously good with those heads.

Wilson Staff D100 Hybrid for 30 bucks. Brand new!

Picked up a K15 for $71 from DSG. With a $10 coupon and a $10 reward, I walked out with a $55 driver.

Picked up a couple of buckets at the range. Afraid it might be one of the, if not the last trip to the outdoor range this season.

Picked up a set of 714 AP2 Heads and Tour 90 shafts, now need to put them together.

Wilson shag bag from Academy Sports, now I can be lazy and not bend over to pick up my shag balls.

A Dozen Pro V1's and a 12' retriever for my good friends B-day

Wilson shag bag from Academy Sports, now I can be lazy and not bend over to pick up my shag balls.

Good job Dawg. A man should never have to bend over to pick up his balls. Besides, you are getting too old to hand shah em

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back