Contest & Final Chance - 2014 #TheGrandaddy - The Event Of A Lifetime

His record would not suggest he would be a good crutch.....he may need some help.
You mean your crutch needs a crutch? things looking a lot different this year for the #ZooCrew.

Will be refreshing my phone like crazy at 7pm, good luck everyone again!

Just trying to keep you all on your toes each time I get on my computer. Congrats to the next lady picked for the team #firstplaceteam

FIFY Jason!

Did you just call both of these teams losers?
Because clearly, Team THP is winning and you saying FirstPlaceLoserTeam suggests that.

Purely meant to say that THP team would be first place loser aka not winning, aka LOSING

Purely meant to say that THP team would be first place loser aka not winning, aka LOSING

Having to explain your trash talk is weak sauce. I expected better from you.

Walking around today the wife and I were discussing the last spot. I told her I had a rough idea of who it might be (I guessed 4 of the entries correctly throughout the process).

She said "So it won't be you?"

So what you are saying is that if you are not first, your last, which is better than 3rd out of 2 teams, because its still last which is not better than being first? I follow. :D

Can't help if people don't understand. Just trying to help.

Agreed, should never be explained, kind of like jokes, if you have to explain it, not funny! Looks like the zoocrew is lagging behind in 2014!

Just over three hours until some THP'er has his/her golf life changed.

T minus 150 minutes!

Can't wait to see who is picked as #10. Tough choice for the 7 judges. Good luck.

So what you are saying is that if you are not first, your last, which is better than 3rd out of 2 teams, because its still last which is not better than being first? I follow. :D

I've gone cross-eyed... did you remember to carry the 1?

Kids and wife fed. Time to settle in and wait for the announcement.

I wish everyone the best of luck tonight. We are all lucky in a way to even be able to enter stuff like this though. #TeamBasementDwellers will get finalized exactly 30 days before competition begins. 30 days! Again, best of luck to everyone. Someone's night/month/year will be made at 7:00 pm!

Good luck guys!

Good luck to all who entered and to the chosen one 30days is enough time to tighten up the game a bit and to be ready to golf your ball against the #ZooCrew

Good luck to all you guys and gal who have poured your hearts out for this epic event !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

30 min. boys and girls!

Just 30 more minutes until some lucky THP'er's world is gonna get rocked!!!

30 mins left...good luck guys and gals.

I'm excited for whoever the lucky golfer is as I watch the Long Drive Championship and know that a Albatross member is about to win a trip that he or she will not forget.

Back