New England Members

Going to play a simulator round at rods golf improvement center in acton tomorrow. They had an Amazon local deal for $28 for a twosome so I thought why not with all this rain.

Broke in my new clubs today at Pembroke country club. Little wet....

111fb2ed94d438bcaf839100b7ac9f96.jpg

wasn't there a tread about a play date the day after thanksgiving?

wasn't there a tread about a play date the day after thanksgiving?

I had it under a thread "Frozen Turkey Open", didn't get any traction. If the weather's right, I could still be up for it.

I had it under a thread "Frozen Turkey Open", didn't get any traction. If the weather's right, I could still be up for it.

Just a heads up Olde Scotland links in Bridgewater is doing their frozen turkey open that day, two man scrambles.

I wish I could do it but I have to work that day...

Just a heads up Olde Scotland links in Bridgewater is doing their frozen turkey open that day, two man scrambles.

I wish I could do it but I have to work that day...

You'll be in my car for hours this weekend, we can come up with creative ways for you to call in sick

I have to work that day...effing car business!!!

IM thinking about playing Tuesday becuase of the holiday. Weather is supposed to be high 50's. Anyone interested in getting together?

Heading to Atlantic county club in Plymouth today.

I'm driving up to Ma. from SC. for Thanksgiving and hope to get a few rounds in. I'll be spending 7 days on the cape, so if anyone has ideas for courses to play I'd be grateful.

I'm driving up to Ma. from SC. for Thanksgiving and hope to get a few rounds in. I'll be spending 7 days on the cape, so if anyone has ideas for courses to play I'd be grateful.
I've heard Blue Rock is supposed to be nice, it's only a par 3 but has 18 holes and hosts a pretty high end tournament each year. Outside of that I'm not too familiar with the cape. If you don't mind driving the there's pine hills in Plymouth.

Crosswinds, Atlantic, and Pinehills in Plymouth. First two are best bang for your buck. I played Atlantic today...real nice track.

Atlantic is a great course. It's about 5 minutes from my parents house. Waverly Oaks is also nice. It's just a lot of money. For roughly the same price you can play pine hills. Also, southers marsh in plymouth Is an interesting course. It's built on cranberry bogs. It is the definition of target golf.

Where are you staying on the Cape? Lots of courses depending on your location or willingness to drive

Anyone playing tomorrow need a 4th?

Took a sick day today and played 18 at Cedar hill in Stoughton with my Dad. Then another 18 by myself at Ridder country club in Bridgewater.

Any interest in playing tomorrow mid day? Newport national, atlantic, or...

I like Atlantic and I have a gift certificate I got for my b-day

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Lemme know if u make a tee time

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

I have a tee time Saturday for South Shore CC in Hingham 11:30am Tee Time if anyone is interested, wouldn't be opposed to making it Sunday either... Shoot me a PM.

Tee time is now Sunday @ 11:51am. Should be significantly warmer. I have two spots open...

Tee time is now Sunday @ 11:51am. Should be significantly warmer. I have two spots open...

I'm teeing off there at 10:30; I'll post an update on the conditions but the course has been in great shape all fall.

Wish I could do it Alex... we're doing early T-day. Have fun!

Played 18 at Pembroke today...little chilly

Back