The most disturbing story ever ( 3 year old death in Pennsylvania )

Mystery Meat

Ben Hogan Fan
Reaction score
Handicap
Bad Gas
This story makes me beyond beyond beyond angry , and also completely saddened and devastated for this little boy. I'm not going to respond to this thread , as my thoughts have been with this little boy since it was reported . How can this happen ? And than the mother has the nerve to stand up for this beast . Total elimination of human existence would be my sentence

http://myfox8.com/2014/11/06/3-year...t-systematically-tortured-and-beaten-to-death

rip little one , I'm so so so so sorry

Well that's disgusting. Hope they get the death penalty.

I hope they get life in prison and fear for their life every day.

I hope they get slowly beaten to death in prison.

I was my precint's Youth Officer and unfortunately came across many instances of incredible abuse perpetrated against children. Nothing that horrific, but close sad to say. Hoping they burn in hell is not enough, I want them to suffer now. Only good thing at the moment, child abusers/murderers are typically dealt with harshly by the prison population.

Forget life in prison, they should be given the death penalty.

Life in prison for these two would be the death penalty, the guy anyway; not sure how things go down in women's prison. I think they should be given the penalty, but they should be hung by their feet and beaten to death, slowly.

MONSTERS. True Evil.

.. Sorry to add .. Go to other websites and read about this .. He rammed the little boys head in the wall , and left marks where his head was . Boy was unconscious , threw ice and cold water on him . They both left while the boy was laying there dying to have pizza . They came back and he died and showed no remorse..

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...sickening-photos-inside-trailer-released.html

the nurses at the hospital even wept when they saw his body ..

The mother of the murder said her son is innocent . And was mocking reporters and chasing them around her yard ( according to the local news ) . This is by far the worst I have ever read , ever read . Ever

I honestly cried watching this when it was first aired .

Ps .. Only click on at your own risk .. This is beyond morbid

Id like about 5 minutes alone with that douchebag. Id show him a beating. Having young children I cant even fathom what would possess someone to stoop this low. Sad that we live in a world where no one, not even innocent children are ever really safe. Im thankful for the health of my kids and could not imagine life without them. People like this dont deserve the gift of a child. Im gonna leave this here and try to put the murderers out of mind, but my thoughts will be with the victim and his sibling.

With people like this that have confessed to the crime I really can't see the point in a trial. Save everyone the money, take them to an offal pit and put them down like the animals they are. One shot behind the ear and a push into the pit, DONE.

Death is too easy for monsters like this. Torture them for 30 years then give them to ISIS.

The death penalty is something that I think needs to be used more and more for people like this. What reason would any jury have to allow them live, I would personally like to go back to public hanging for such crimes but the corporations that make billions off our jail systems would scream bloody murder.

And the address on the mobile home is 96 Hope Lane.

A disgusting tragedy. Death is too easy for these 3.

I'm not going to add much. Other than an execution is too easy. Put them in the general population of the prison. The jungle will take care of itself.

I hope that boy finally has peace after his short life.

That is trully sad and makes me sick to my stomach. I am not a person who gets violent but I may make an exception for this scum. Send him to the hardest prison,give all the convicts weapons and have at him.

Back