What's New In The Closet & Apparel Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice bro. I want that one in Black and Volt but $85 online is steep. That discount was in store only?

No, I ordered it online. The weird part was that the colorway I ordered was the only one that was discounted. All of the other ones were still $85.

The purple shirt Sergio had on today.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I saw that last night, I liked it as well.

Hmm, blue/green Lunar controls marked down to 77 at Dicks. Ponder engaged

My wife got me a new shirt!

20141106_174222.jpg

Finally ordered. Found a price on fleebay I couldn't say no to.

I need more Nike Lunar Waverly in my life. Wore them again today and just love love them.

Those are soooooooo you. You're a stylish one my friend!
Thanks dude!! I've wanted them for a long time now and found a really good price so decided to go for it. It'll be the first pair of like actual golf shoes I've owned. Not the new school stuff I have lol!

Thanks dude!! I've wanted them for a long time now and found a really good price so decided to go for it. It'll be the first pair of like actual golf shoes I've owned. Not the new school stuff I have lol!

Those are pretty sweet

I always wanted a pair of shoes in this style for the couple times a yr they'd be worn
I know now I'll gravitate towards wearing black more just to rock them lol.

I want those shoes in the worst way, they just don't work with my golf course attire at all. I'm tempted to get them more for use with jeans than anything else.

I want those shoes in the worst way, they just don't work with my golf course attire at all. I'm tempted to get them more for use with jeans than anything else.
I have a lot of bright colors in closet, but you can bet that I'll be rocking a lot of black and colors that will go with black a lot next year lol.

I have a lot of bright colors in closet, but you can bet that I'll be rocking a lot of black and colors that will go with black a lot next year lol.
I wear shorts 95% of the time, and the golf pants I do own wouldn't go great with those.

I wear shorts 95% of the time, and the golf pants I do own wouldn't go great with those.
Haha I wear pants that much. Only time I don't really wear pants is when it's extremely hot and those days are pretty rare in WNY.

Rock bottom has Mizuno wind proof sweaters for sale at $60. Seems like a pretty good deal to me. Anyone have particular thoughts?

Found a few GMac items for quite cheap and am now pondering a few things.

Just debating if id rather spend a little bit more and get some Callaway gear instead.

Picked this up yesterday. Getting ready for winter golf

c11ffbac9a95d21132da78dee37d0831.jpg

Elastic pants and shorts. It will happen.

Not gonna lie. The Izod outlet and I are becoming good friends.....

c9e0a0606dd707c03be95a53f64fe547.jpg
3fac2b87c23d49fb08d3124d3a3fcabd.jpg
1bcf9bd2b4c833476117b9ced7b540e0.jpg
d0200fe281a50e4d0e4ff73590945c30.jpg
60aa980413319b3bf4fce105c4f5be7b.jpg
55f9a6fc605dba4a1008993906dd38bb.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back