Playing W/ THPers - It's Just That Much Better

Me and Rancey finished up our 2 man scramble tourny today at Sevierville . We didn't play as well today as yesterday shooting even par for the day and -5 for the tourney. Good news is we didn't finish over par today, The bad news is the feild shot -10 some how today leaving us in the dust..lol. No matter the outcome I got to play 2 rounds this weekend at a beautiful golf course in a competive atmosphere with a fantastic THP'er so not all was bad !

Had a blast Bobby. Thanks

I got to play with two THP legends today. Cookie (our captain) , and Nate ( Big Time). Doesn't get any better then that. Thanks for the rounds gentlemen. Had a blast.

Played 18 with Jank today. Always great to get out and play with him. We both could have played better, but had a good time and that's all that matters.

I got to play with two THP legends today. Cookie (our captain) , and Nate ( Big Time). Doesn't get any better then that. Thanks for the rounds gentlemen. Had a blast.

You are right up there my friend! My mind was a little preoccupied on the front not knowing if I was going to need to come home early or not. Had some sick kiddos and actually took one tonight to acute kids.....bronchitis. So have to get em well enough this week for Halloween. See ya Friday!

Played 18 with Jank today. Always great to get out and play with him. We both could have played better, but had a good time and that's all that matters.

He's ok....being a sooner and all. ; )

Great time with Canes yesterday, the weather was perfect. We had a close match see saw back & forth...all square at the end.

Great time with Canes yesterday, the weather was perfect. We had a close match see saw back & forth...all square at the end.
Thanks again for the invite! That pool bar with all the flat screen TVs was a great spot for lunch.

Excited to get out tomorrow with j4u and a new metro denver area member! Will be playing my first time at red hawk ridge!

18 THPers will invade Kinderlou Forest in Valdosta, GA tomorrow and 14 on Sunday!

Met Fupresti today for a round. Such a nice guy! Hope to get after it a little better next time. Neither of us had our A games today, but it was a very good time!

Met Fupresti today for a round. Such a nice guy! Hope to get after it a little better next time. Neither of us had our A games today, but it was a very good time!

So happy to have a local THP member to tee up with. Also awesome to swap stories on THP events. Looking forward to the next round.

Thats awesome guys. Always love to hear that.

Had an awesome weekend of golf with THP'ers.

Friday: met T0AD and cpljohnst at RTJ Grand National in Opekika, AL. Had an awesome time with them and they did well putting up with my son's antics. Grand National is a fantastic course and we had a blast. I only wish we didn't have commitments and could have played more.

Saturday: met subvet, boondoggle and bamabonners. Despite having an Auburn fan and an Alabama fan in the cart together, no punches were thrown. I had met Dave and Pat before, but it was our first time meeting Preston and it was a pleasure to play with him. He was a great host and has a wedge game to die for.

Scoring details in the What did you shoot today thread?

Last edited:
Had an awesome round with SkiBum, Checkered, and Jaysfan yesterday on a perfect day. Look forward to doing it again soon!

I just played two back-to-back days with the DFW crew. No better feeling than getting to tee it up with such a great group of guys

Another great day teeing it up with thpers...this time captaincaution and mmaynard...had a blast like usual

Another great day teeing it up with thpers...this time captaincaution and mmaynard...had a blast like usual
Yes, fun as always! Some good, some bad shots from everyone. Nice that mmaynard was able to make it out!

I really miss playing golf with THPrs. I think I need to change my smell good so I can get some rounds in

2 days, gorgeous weather, and golfing with THP'ers both days.

Fantastic weekend!

Yes, fun as always! Some good, some bad shots from everyone. Nice that mmaynard was able to make it out!

Definitely fun round today. Minus the few ugly shots from each we actually looked like we knew how to play the game.

Didn't get to play with any THPERS today but had a note from aTHPer BradMorris on my car today.
42c13e0a90f9e8094b95eaf8d6c046a7.jpg

Got to spend the day today with Canadan and GregDan. First was some short game practice and putting, followed by 9 hole match play.

It was a great afternoon and I truly appreciate both guys driving to Indy to spend the day with me.

It was great Grandaddy preparation for me, especially when Canadanline made an appearance.

4e0ea1f86592a7badbc095711ce36128.jpg

aa69ada449498b9a7c10cfb00cfadc39.jpg

This is why it's fun to play this time of year. Great people, great courses. Love THPers getting together for a fun weekend.

Back