Western New York, Albany, Syracuse, Northwest Pennsylvania & surrounding areas

Status
Not open for further replies.
How DDEC got those shots

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now my secrets have been revealed haha

This was a great time guys. Thanks for setting this up.

Had a blast with all of you guys today. I can't wait to do it again

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pete, I need your paypal so I can send you some funds to ship my winter hat back it's in the side pocket of the Titleist bag it's the only winter hat I own lol.

My question is - how do you live in upstate NY And only own one winter hat?

My question is - how do you live in upstate NY And only own one winter hat?
Living here my entire life makes me only need it when it's REALLY cold. Most days I can get away without it, but when I need it I really need it lol.

The scramble team of
O'Carroll
OITW
mpeterson
Gr8tdryv

Take down the team of
Ddec
Six4Three5
Scarnici
MPlefty

4 & 2

#bloodbath

I never got my signed dollar bill winnings... you NY guys. meh

I never got my signed dollar bill winnings... you NY guys. meh
It's an excuse for us to have to play again!! I totally forgot. I know likely story lol. It was a pleasure tho Rob!

Thanks for setting this up, guys. That was a great course and the weather held out. Can't wait to tee it up with you all again.

Applepie Moonshine FTW!

Had a great time today with everyone! Great meeting new THPers.

8man scramble was a blast.

Definitely need to do this again.

Thanks for driving Rob.

Using Tapatalk

It's an excuse for us to have to play again!! I totally forgot. I know likely story lol. It was a pleasure tho Rob!

Playing again for sure, great to meet you too!

thanks a lot guys for the great time, I had a lot of fun today!
the 8 man scramble was a blast!

Rob, PM me you address, I will send you a signed loonie

I am sorry I had to leave so fast, I didn't want to be rude.

thanks a lot guys for the great time, I had a lot of fun today!
the 8 man scramble was a blast!

Rob, PM me you address, I will send you a signed loonie

I am sorry I had to leave so fast, I didn't want to be rude.

Ha! Keep that Loonie for next time. Glad your head and thumb held up during the day. Safe travels home

Ha! Keep that Loonie for next time. Glad your head and thumb held up during the day. Safe travels home

it held up a lot better than I expected, I managed to play the whole round without feeling it at all, I will still use that injury as an excuse for my poor showing today, god was it awful.

we got home an hour or so ago, the trip back went by smoothly

just wanted to thank all you guys that came in to play yesterday.

Off tomorrow and it looks like the weather is cooperating, 60s and cloudy. May have to put off cleaning the garage and get a round in, might be one of the last chances before...

Wish I coulda came this weekend, the course looked mint! Here's to a few rounds together next season.

Wish I coulda came this weekend, the course looked mint! Here's to a few rounds together next season.
Agreed. The greens were perfect yesterday. They hadn't punched yet and they were rolling well. Some spots if you were above the hole you were in trouble. Ask the guys in my group about #9.

Oh and I forgot to post this. This was mpeterson on one of the par 3s on the back 9.

7c8f975933c547c5baaafd72970979d6.jpg

I played that course one time years ago and the one thing I remember was how thick the rough seemed. Oh and that one 9 that starts off with a steep downhill where it makes you think you can hit it 300 yds.

Agreed. The greens were perfect yesterday. They hadn't punched yet and they were rolling well. Some spots if you were above the hole you were in trouble. Ask the guys in my group about #9.

that ninth green was lovely! I always like when I miss the freen by a few inches for a GiR, and end up with a triple.

The greens were in great shape but whoever set the pins woke on the wrong side of the bed. Some placements were just plain silly!

Alex. Matt and I were talking on the way home about the MA guys putting something together for next year. This place came up in the conversation.
I haven't played it but I've heard great things about it. Any feedback?

http://www.theranchgolfclub.com/

Alex. Matt and I were talking on the way home about the MA guys putting something together for next year. This place came up in the conversation.

played there a few years ago witih Arydolphin. Some crazy elevation changes and I remember some super slick greens. I'd love to play it again. I don't remember if it was last year or the year before, but I heard they had some problems with the greens. If that isn't an issue, it's a good spot.

played there a few years ago witih Arydolphin. Some crazy elevation changes and I remember some super slick greens. I'd love to play it again. I don't remember if it was last year or the year before, but I heard they had some problems with the greens. If that isn't an issue, it's a good spot.

The Ranch is a really fun course. Dean is correct they had an issue with a bunch of there greens but that has been taken care of. Great place for a gathering

The Ranch is a really fun course. Dean is correct they had an issue with a bunch of there greens but that has been taken care of. Great place for a gathering

that is good to hear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back