Week 10 - 2014 THP Fantasy Football

Yeah the 2 picks didn't help. And not scoring from the 2 foot line with a dude that big stunk
I didn't get to watch the game so I can only imagine how they lost 8 yards on a run from the 1. Did Blount think he was Barry Sanders or something? Surprised they didn't QB sneak there.

I didn't get to watch the game so I can only imagine how they lost 8 yards on a run from the 1. Did Blunt think he was Barry Sanders or something? Surprised they didn't QB sneak there.
Yup instead of taking 2 yard loss he tried the ole run backwards trick

Down by 65 in the thp league hahaha

Yup instead of taking 2 yard loss he tried the ole run backwards trick
Always works with a 250 lb back.

#whatcouldpossiblygowrong. #forealzyo?

Almost got caught a man short again, but noticed at the last minute that Monte Ball was inactive today. Was able to get a sub in right before kick off. Picked up C.J. Anderson off waivers minutes ago and he's got 2.5 points on the first drive. Not huge, but......

Always works with a 250 lb back.

#whatcouldpossiblygowrong. #forealzyo?

Why isn't Bell getting the goal line touches in the first place? Blount has now fumbled it and lost a ton of yards when that close. Time to get Bell involved

Why isn't Bell getting the goal line touches in the first place? Blount has now fumbled it and lost a ton of yards when that close. Time to get Bell involved
I think it'd be even easier to get that yard with your 6'5 250lb QB.

Almost got caught a man short again, but noticed at the last minute that Monte Ball was inactive today. Was able to get a sub in right before kick off. Picked up C.J. Anderson off waivers minutes ago and he's got 2.5 points on the first drive. Not huge, but......

Hell of a waiver wire pick-up. Well done!

Nail biter in THP league...I need a decent game out of Bennett tonight. Hopefully he plays...

Nail biter in THP league...I need a decent game out of Bennett tonight. Hopefully he plays...

Im in a really close game as well. Going to need Lacy and Jeffrey to go off tonight.

Im in a really close game as well. Going to need Lacy and Jeffrey to go off tonight.

So we need a shootout

Needed Palmer to not throw that pick. #nailbiter

Going to be a tight finish between Shane an I. Keep throwing those INT's Carr.

Needed Palmer to not throw that pick. #nailbiter

And in League 6, I needed that pick to happen.
What I need is the Seattle SeaChickens to actually play defense.

I read he is only going to see 1 series then get pulled. It was on the internet so it must be true. #FrenchModel

I have got nothing done today in part to really enjoying following my fantasy football team. The silly thing is it will likely come down to Monday's game anyway.

#SwissCheese

Denver is killing me right now but I've still got Marshall, Forte, McCoy and Olsen to go. Hopefully I can make up the deficit

Wow. GG has both Dez and and Lynch. She is well over 100 again.

Wow. GG has both Dez and and Lynch. She is well over 100 again.

122 and with 70.5 out of Lynch and Dez. Good lord that must be nice.

OK what happened to Palmer?

This is not going well. Freaking Sanders is killing me. Needed just one TD pass to Demaryius. Now I'm gonna need Philly's D to not even show up and go negative against an awful Carolina offense.

Back