The Bridgestone University Experience is Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be signups.
However there will be a twist.

The twists and turns are what make THP events truly special!

Umm.. I need to know more! Can't wait to hear what Bridgestone/THP has in store!

Heeeeck yes!

Color me intrigued and ready to go. If JB says it will be awesome it will be.

I love Florida in January! Can't wait to hear more. . . . .

If.rodney dangerfield went back.to school, I think I should as well :)

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

January sounds like a great month to learn when you live in Maryland, count me in!

More details will be coming up soon, but both THP and Bridgestone are REALLY excited about this event.

Really excited for this event,hoping I can attend.

More details will be coming up soon, but both THP and Bridgestone are REALLY excited about this event.

how soon?

Very interested to hear about this. Probably the most underrated equipment manuf in the game.

Can't wait to see what's coming.

My J33 and J40 fw woods are friggin' fantastic! If they are building on those, I'm all in.

EDIT: I'm dumb

Last edited:
You guys want a hint?

Spoiler
The Bridgestone University Experience will be in Florida in January immediately following the PGA Show.
And its going to be AWESOME.

More details coming soon.

Fingers crossed this is in Georgia

Skimmer :D

You guys want a hint?

Spoiler
The Bridgestone University Experience will be in Florida in January immediately following the PGA Show.
And its going to be AWESOME.

More details coming soon.

quoting

sorry I was late

What a great time to be in Orlando (assuming), or anywhere in Florida. Might tie it into the PGA Show if I can get my pro to get me an invite. It's an amazing event with everything golf under the sun. Back on topic, Bridgestone and THP will do this thing up right!

:banghead: sheesh, I remember a post about the PGA show but thought it was someone speculating. My attention to detail is slacking it seems.

well, fingers uncrossed.

:banghead: sheesh, I remember a post about the PGA show but thought it was someone speculating. My attention to detail is slacking it seems.

well, fingers uncrossed.

Sorry about that sparks. The good news is that FL is just below GA. :D

Bring them on, January is almost here, so cool to see the 2015 calendar and details coming out.

Bring them on, January is almost here, so cool to see the 2015 calendar and details coming out.

Due to the early start, we are definitely going to be bringing the final news soon.

Soon is good...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back