Contest & Final Chance - 2014 #TheGrandaddy - The Event Of A Lifetime

Tick tock...so excited for whoever this is!

The countdown is on. Everything in my house is crossed!

Winner has been announced!!! Congrats to all of the 10. Now go get that belt.

Official entry:

Remember the movie The Sandlot? A kid named Squints had is sights set on the incredible lifeguard Wendy Peffercorn. For nearly two years I've heard about #TheGrandaddy; the equipment, the competition, the brotherhood, and the smugness of the #ZooCrew. To quote my man Squints, "I just can't take this no more"! #TheGrandaddy is my Wendy Peffercorn and if I have to jump into the deep end of the pool, so be it.

There might be better players, but there is no one more fun, more encouraging, more committed and more ready to take down the #ZooCrew than I.

Quoting for all to see.

Congrats TheHeez, great entry buddy!

Congrats dude! Do us proud!

Fantastic entry TheHeez!

Congrats TheHeez. Get ready for the ride of a lifetime.

Congrats TheHeez!!!

Congrats TheHeez!! Welcome to the team!

Congrats! Hope you have Terrific time!

Congratulations!!

Quoting for all to see.

Congrats TheHeez, great entry buddy!

Thanks for posting that #Cookie that was a great entry by TheHeez

Holy crap, holy crap! I can't even believe this. I'm shaking right now.

I promise a better response once I've had a chance to process this. Team Basement Dwellers for the win!

I promise a better response once I've had a chance to process this. Team Basement Dwellers for the win!
Congrats dude! You'll do great! Stick it to the #WhoCrew

Welcome to the team. Peffercorn is yours!

Congrats!

I need your first and last name Heez so I can find someone on facebook that isn't you and assign it to your contact in our group text...

Oh, the most important part...

CONGRATS MAN! Welcome to the team!!

Welcome to the team buddy!! Enjoy the feeling dude, it is going to take a day for it to settle in.

Ok boys congrats to all. No get down to work. Let's get the #TheGrandaddy Dos and quiet the #ZooCrew. And I can't wait to see # shave his head

Congratulations.

Congrats man! Do us proud!

Congrats, another nail in the ZooCrew coffin!

Congrats, and great entry!!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Congrats TheHeez. Loved that entry.

Thanks everyone for the kind words. Tonight has been a whirlwind of an evening.

Today I was on the range and letting my mind wander a little bit. As I had told my wife the night before, thoughts of "what if" were swirling and then quickly dismissed. To sit here now and know that in less than a month I am going to the Callaway headquarters to be fitted for an entirely new bag and then playing on some incredible course with said bag, its just dumbfounding.

Thank you to JB & GG for this ridiculous opportunity. Thank you to Callaway for making incredible equipment and sharing it with us THPers. And thank you to all my THP brethren for the support and encouragement to help TBD take down the #ZooCrew. Its time to even the score!

Back