Dollar Shave Club

I am down to my last two and need to put another order in. Glad you guys sold me on Dorco.

Coupon Code XCC4P8

I used code ReturnT15 for 15% off

Latest 20% of coupon code: XCC4P8
Also, spend more than $25 to get free shipping.

Just used both of those options. Suuuuuwwwwweeeeeetttttttt

Yep just saved 20% and even picked up the wife a trial pack.

Latest 20% of coupon code: XCC4P8
Also, spend more than $25 to get free shipping.

Just used both of those options. Suuuuuwwwwweeeeeetttttttt

I'm 5% disappointed with the code I used.

You guys still using these? My pro glide has went up to 18 bucks plus tax which is killing me

Also been debating a saftey razor

I received a card from Dorco president Ken Hill. They shipped me a test product and a 50% off my next order code. Nice touch and love the test razor.

Dollar shave delivers without fail every other month. Love the service, razors, shave balm and bottie wipes

Dollar shave delivers without fail every other month. Love the service, razors, shave balm and bottie wipes
I love them, do you use the shave butter, I find it works amazing.

I love them, do you use the shave butter, I find it works amazing.

I have a travel size and home size. Love the baby smooth skin

I just signed up with the Executive 6 blade razors. This seems like a good deal and convenient.

Just placed my refill order with drocousa. No need to pay the dollar shave club markup when you can buy from the source

Guess I should've checked here first. Just signed up after seeing their commercial for the hundredth time this month.

Thinking of getting these, seems mixed results. What would the best option be for quality and prices?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thinking of getting these, seems mixed results. What would the best option be for quality and prices?

I love my Executive 6 blade. Smooth shave and I replace it every 2 weeks since I get 4 blades a month. I'm happy with the service and it's convenient.

I love my Executive 6 blade. Smooth shave and I replace it every 2 weeks since I get 4 blades a month. I'm happy with the service and it's convenient.

I was thinking of the same model, thanks for the insight. I will order some in the next couple of days

Back